• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

It's okay, the idiot's banned now...If you look at the pinned thread for the IRC Channel in SF, he was the last person to post in there.

Well, that's good!

Speaking of idiots, I should invite my brother here...

you can't fight the ohmy.png

That sounds like a challenge!

Thanks for not helping me out about Machua, guys. That's the last time I ask any of you for a favor. *bored in school*

Not my fault Lachesis was in the same poll

Wow it's just a small image, Acacia. Don't let it bother you so much xb

Eh, who says I'm bothered with it? Silly Freohr, read the Post Disclaimer next time.

Thanks for not helping me out about Machua, guys. That's the last time I ask any of you for a favor. *bored in school*

? When did you asked about this?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

EMERALD!!! *HUGS*

I love you too. \o/

Don't what?

it's not a challenge

I don't even know who that is. I don't vote for stuff I have no clue on. Sorry for not voting because I don't know any of the characters.

I don't visit anywhere outside FftF either. Sorry for that.

Edited by Shirley

:O There's hope! Sorry for my rudeness.

I can't exactly post the thread right now, but I posted a link about four pages back to a poll with Machua in it. I wanted you all to help me vote her.

And I'll respond to Fre 's post on the same page later. My phone breaks it up.

Thanks for ignoring my post. Sorry I don't vote for stuff I have absolutely no clue about.

Off to school. Later, da wa sa!

what the hell is da wa sa. D:

where is he...?

Edited by Shirley

you could read it.

Wow... thanks for respecting me. okay, so when I have a favor to ask, I can just go ask it regardless of your own opinions or personal preferences. got it. I'll go ahead and do it now.

Hi Cordelia. Hi everyone.

Lately I've been at a loss as to what to post around here. :L

Oh yeah, the cool characters(I.e. the ones I like) hardly win polls like that.

Eh, who says I'm bothered with it? Silly Freohr, read the Post Disclaimer next time.

Well I can hardly help it if you keep bringing it up again and again and again and again~

ZM.... why are you so disappointed? It's just a silly little contest. And it shouldn't be up to you who others like the most x3 If your character doesn't win, no biggy. It'll skew the results anyway if you get everyone to vote who you like and not who everyone else likes. It would be a victory that Machua did not deserve, and you don't wanna do that to your favourite character, do you? =b

It's not nice to expect everybody to not choose their favourites, anyway (quite selfish, actually =<)

Edited by Freohr Datia

And all you have to say is "who cares" about my own thoughts and opinions. Thanks for being so considerate.

Yay for random voting!! I don't even know any of those characters, but yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

EMERALD! It's okay about what to post. HUGGY. You're my replacement hug toy because my hug toy isn't awake right now.

edit: maybe he does want to do that, Fre, as long as it's a victory to his favorite character. I voted for characters I don't know about just to "help out a friend" or I'll be accused of not helping a friend. And I absolutely hate when people toss false accusations to me.

Edited by Shirley