• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll vote Machua only because I never played FE 4, so I have no reason to vote for anyone in particular. But I'm a little lenient towards Eldigan . Other than that, the only person I'd actually vote for is Ares

Edited by Hero-King

Shirley... I think you need to calm down. ZM just didn't fully consider how he was acting. He's sorry about it now though.

Don't think we don't care about you. ZM's point was not to ignore your opinion (and it espeically wasn't directed at you in particular), in his mind all he knew was his favourite character would win, it was only an indirect effect.

I doubt he wants to guilt you either, and there's no reason to feel guilty. That's not what he's expecting out of you.

Things just came out the wrong way...

Edited by Freohr Datia

Alright, ZM. I voted Machua for you.

Sadly, unless you get two more Machua votes (and this is assuming Lachesis won't get any more votes), Lachesis will be winning. This reminds me of how Big Boss beat Luigi yesterday on the GameFAQs poll (and Luigi is so much more iconic and well known than Big Boss could even even comprend being). Oh, well, GameFAQs people are awful anyways and the MGS fans can be quite horrible, biased (especially when saying Snake should be/stay in Smash Bros), and rabid (probably in my top 5 or 10 most hated game fanbases).

(Bolds "can be" before the SF MGS fans jump at me, since they have a record of doing that.)

Edited by Randoman

Shirley... I think you need to calm down. ZM just didn't fully consider how he was acting. He's sorry about it now though.

Don't think we don't care about you. ZM's point was not to ignore your opinion (and it espeically wasn't directed at you in particular), in his mind all he knew was his favourite character would win, it was only an indirect effect.

I doubt he wants to guilt you either, and there's no reason to feel guilty. That's not what he's expecting out of you.

Things just came out the wrong way...

Perhaps. I guess I'm also a bit stressed from being forced to try to participate in "dancing" last night.

It's not just about ignoring my opinion but being forced to do something. I would not do that to anyone, so I don't want anyone to do it to me either... I thought it was the phrase of like, don't do unto others what you don't want done onto you or something... I believe that...

oh well. I had fun last night, yes, but I did not when being forced to 'dance'... so... and I just got an attitude from a stupid aide today.

and then it's like, really, not just ZM, but I could post something in here but it's not taken as seriously unless someone like you posts it. then everyone realizes the severity.

Edited by Shirley

EMERALD! It's okay about what to post. HUGGY. You're my replacement hug toy because my hug toy isn't awake right now.

Luuuuul. -hug-

I posted my opinion of the list. Oh, watch Kyle, Syrene, Lute and Gilliam get put into the same pool. If they have enough nominations.

Luuuuul. -hug-

I posted my opinion of the list. Oh, watch Kyle, Syrene, Lute and Gilliam get put into the same pool. If they have enough nominations.

*HUGS* :3

you're not on Skype. ;o;

and what list?

Perhaps. I guess I'm also a bit stressed from being forced to try to participate in "dancing" last night.

It's not just about ignoring my opinion but being forced to do something. I would not do that to anyone, so I don't want anyone to do it to me either... I thought it was the phrase of like, don't do unto others what you don't want done onto you or something... I believe that...

oh well. I had fun last night, yes, but I did not when being forced to 'dance'... so... and I just got an attitude from a stupid aide today.

and then it's like, really, not just ZM, but I could post something in here but it's not taken as seriously unless someone like you posts it. then everyone realizes the severity.

Ew, yeah, being forced to do things is not fun ;~;

Yeah... I think ZM wasn't really considering what he was doing... he was probably just too excited about his characters x3

Yeah I see~ /patpat

D= Awwwwww I dunno about that~ You don't seem to have been around often enough to see how many times I've made myself look like an idiot because of when I thought I was being helpful about something x3

Why is every Komachi pic so great.

Shirley you have a lot more avatars to make later.

lolololol

jprebs you obviously need to bother me about avatars like shirley does

Exactly. :3

Oh, yeah.

The lists ZM linked to.

;O;

Ew, yeah, being forced to do things is not fun ;~;

Yeah... I think ZM wasn't really considering what he was doing... he was probably just too excited about his characters x3

Yeah I see~ /patpat

D= Awwwwww I dunno about that~ You don't seem to have been around often enough to see how many times I've made myself look like an idiot because of when I thought I was being helpful about something x3

It's not... so I sort of felt like that. and then I guess I was also wrong to take the thing about 'not asking favors from friends anymore' too personal. got me all stressed. and I guess I was ... expecting too much... of a certain age.

yesyes...

and weeeeeeeeell... Perhaps not, but so far, I see you bring up a lot of good points. or points that I agree with so I can't say you look like an idiot. XD Maybe I'm an idiot too then!

Godmorning!!!

sariya.png
What?

If your being forced too....T_T

no spoiley.

I know. I'll read it at home since the website is blocked on my work PC. XD

Parental guidance.

Dancing? Do toe taps count?

...What? Uh... sure, maybe. I'm more of a grinding kinda person, and if I dance at all by myself, I'd be krumping all over the dance floor (not very good at it but I try when under the right conditions

Edited by Hero-King