• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Lettuce come up with a nickname for our newcomer.

That was awful.

Apologies.

OH MY GOODNESS I'M ahahahaha no don't apologize!!

Ohhhhhhh I was gonna come back and complain that I couldn't finish that sudoku puzzle after aaaaaaalllllllllll since I'm going to sleepy, but...

Is this like somebody you know IRL or from a different site Emerald?? Or did you make a new friend here that quickly~?

Edit: Oh yeah I'll just save a screenshot of my current progress and fill the rest in tomorrow~

Offsite. I highly doubt I'm that charismatic, FD, luuuul.

Yeah he pretty much told me to come here in the first place! I think I've known this dork for like what, 3 years now? Though it took him awhile to get me to join here since I usually shy away from forums oops..

Thank you all for being so welcoming and also goodnight to those who are going!

ALSO it takes me forever to reply which is why you usually just see me there doing nothing I'm sorry in advance

Edited by Lettuce

OH MY GOODNESS I'M ahahahaha no don't apologize!!

Yeah he pretty much told me to come here in the first place! I think I've known this dork for like what, 3 years now? Though it took him awhile to get me to join here since I usually shy away from forums oops..

Thank you all for being so welcoming and also goodnight to those who are going!

ALSO it takes me forever to reply which is why you usually just see me there doing nothing I'm sorry in advance

Wanna be in the hack?

Took longer than I expected... anyway...

[spoiler=SRW A Playthrough]Scenario 2 – Discord

So back at the lab, things seem to go without much of note.

However, it seems there’s activity brewing up at the Hyakki Empire. Jean and Shuuda have decided to pay Kintenbo a visit. They’re not the only ones though; Rey from Planet Campell is here too, sent to propose an alliance between all 3 factions. Because that can work oh so greatly…

According to his intel, the Getter Team is heading towards us to join up before rendezvous with Londo Bell, and so plan to strike now while we’re divided. Also looks like they apparently don’t like each other. Rey think of them as lowlifes, while Kintenbo and Shuuda think the aliens are vultures waiting for them and the Earthlings to kill each other. I don’t see them becoming the last factions to be defeated, that’s for sure.

Meanwhile back at the Hall of Justice… eh, I mean, Science Lab Fortress, Astra and Knight are now bickering. Astra want to go head-first into the offensive while Knight prefers a more defensive approach. It seems this isn’t the first fight between them, and it’s mostly Knight who has the resentment towards Astra.

Meanwhile, RedFoxofFire from the Preventers has paid the labs a visit; she arranged the meet-up with Londo Bell, who are still in Space and on their way to Earth. She also plans to investigate my situation, well... uh, good luck there. And not that soon after she leaves that the foreshadowed enemy attack finally comes.

As expected, the forces are Mycenaeans, Hyakki, and Campelli. Shuuda came personally, but Rey sent Hero-King in his place while Kintenbo sent Aethern, Emerald, Pinkbubblegum, and Levant. That’s quite the force assembled. Knight gets a little cocky and is eager to fight now despite the Getter Team being on their way. They will arrive in 2 minutes, and in SRW terms, that translates to 2 turns.

Stage Begin!

Party

AcaciaSgt (Lv4) – Soulgain

AstraLunaSol (Lv5) – Mazinger Z

Ciarre (Lv3) – Diana A

Balcerzak (Lv2) – Bal Borot

Knight (Lv5) – Great Mazinger

GreenPoet (Lv3) – Venus A

Enemy

Hero-King (Lv6) – Magma Beast Great I

Shuuda (Lv5) – Demon Fortress Demonika

Aethern (Lv5) – Mecha Yousaiki

Emerald (Lv4) – Mecha Hakkotsuki (Nicknamed here Mecha Emerald Oni due to sharing name case)

Pinkbubblegum (Lv4) – Mecha Kochouki (Nicknamed here Mecha Bubblegum Oni due to sharing name case)

Levant (Lv4) – Mecha Tetsukouki (Nicknamed here Mecha Levant Oni due to sharing name case)

AI (Lv3) – Warrior Beast Giran x2

AI (Lv3) – Warrior Beast Dokeider x2

AI (Lv3) – Mecha Kakunenki x2

This mission has a Defend flair to it. We mustn’t let any enemy reach the Science Lab Fortress or else its Game Over. I could just cover the base with my units, but I decide to go on the offensive right away, although the base itself offers quite a lot of good terrain bonuses, including HP and EN regeneration, though I won’t be using those benefits.

Since Knight’s starting position is near Hero-King, the latter is already aggro’ed into moving, so he’ll be the first target. The rest will go after the flanks.

At Turn 3, allied reinforcements arrive as expected. However, it seems the one who arrived first was Texas Mack, piloted by Aizenberg (Lv3) and his sister Gyarados (Lv3). And as if this couldn’t get more stereotypical, they’re cowboy themed. Of note though the Texas Mack in this game comes with a rain coat, which isn’t just for aesthetics, it actually functions as anti-beam protection, giving it the Beam Coating skill without the need to equip a part for that. Nice.

Now for the highlight: the Getter Robo. Piloted by Lux (Lv4) in Getter 1, Raven (Lv4) in Getter 2, and ClLoulD (Lv4) in Getter 3; each in one of the Getter’s 3 forms, which we can exchange in freely if it hasn’t moved yet. This can come in handy depending on the situation. So for now they move north to gather with the rest of the team. The Hyakki people are the most riled up with the Getter’s appearance, and actually will move towards them, save for Aethern, but it’s still manageable.

Secret Alert!

Yep, yet another one. Lux needs at least 15 kills by Scenario 15. Also, since this is the Super Robot route, there’s another secret if he has 5 kills by Scenario 4. That’s quite close so he’ll take a little priority to make the 5-kill mark.

Shuuda, Hero-King, and Aethern will retreat if their mechas fall under 30% HP. Get used to this since it will become the norm for quite a while. The others don’t, but they still retreat once defeated, but at least there’s no concern for them escaping and missing out on the EXP and money and items.

And so with everyone’s combined efforts, the invasion force was repelled.

Back at the Hyakki Empire, no one’s happy at the result, however. Rey decides to take matters personally next time. He might as well give up at this point…

Back with the good guys, things go on a lighter note. In addition to the mecha forces, they are also accompanied by Laylea, the daughter of the head of the Saotome Labs, Cero. Knight still seems grumpy, though. Something of a prejudice against the non-orphaned, it seems.

But before anything else happens, an SOS from the Daimobick arrives. Looks like the Balmlings are on the move as well.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

No problem, Lettuce. Just call me ZM. :)

Tis' fine.

Call me whatever you want, Lettuce.

Jprebs, J, my actual name that no one uses...

Okay I will keep that in mind!

Wanna be in the hack?

Um, I have no idea what that is I'm sorry!!

HI Lettuce

I see you have a Leia avatar

HELLO nice to meet you!! And yes I've grown to really like Leia a lot during my ToX playthrough ehehehe