• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

They really should make FE14 Anri's tale. Whether Nintendo ports it to the western isles, or not...I'm going to play it like hell if they make a game about him. I must know his tale, his friends and family. Ad it would be kick ass if they make a second hero in it named...

tb6t.png

Lily(リリー)[/size]

Personality...[/size]

She is very awesome, everyone loves her. Incapable of getting upset. Can befriend anyone. (Mirror=Shirley/Angel)[/size]

Can be very down at times and needs support in order to stay on track.[/size]

Growths[/size]

Class: Mage/Sage

Tome Blight (Lily only)

Mt18

Hit100%

Crit:20

Dispels the mirage effect.

Boss

Thanatos

Tome:Blackout

Mt18

Hit:75%

Crit10

Gives the mirage effect granting him 99% dodge regardless of Skill. Meaning that without the blight tome, you only have a 1% chance of hitting him. Period. They should make a boss of that that appears throughout the game and having to fight him up to three times. Having to avoid him the first two times of course as they are meant to be escape maps. He should be the Gharnef of this game.

PLEASE make FE14 Anri's tale, Nintendo. PLEASE! We need to write them letters about this as they should do that. But since Japan administers Fire emblem, it won't be easy.

No offense, but this is pretty silly. Not it being about Anri, no, that's far more justified than making a game about Eliwood and Hector (which they did), but the gameplay ideas are a bit ridiculous. That and I see something of Micaiah 2.0, which has a 0% chance of being a good thing. Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Anri should be a Merc/Hero and having the ability to wield the Falchion and the Crimson Axe. He should use Axes in addition to Swords upon his promoted class. We do need a lord after all that is a Merc/Hero character.

Edited by FireEmblemGirl00

Anri should be a Merc/Hero and having the ability to wield the Falchion and the Crimson Axe. He should use Axes in addition to Swords upon his promoted class. We do need a lord after all that is a Merc/Hero character.

Ike, in RD.

....Oh. Er... why are you putting people's member numbers in a text file?!

Truth to be told, I actually don't. It's just an idea though.

But then again, text files are some of the most convenient things to have that many people don't realize.

Truth to be told, I actually don't. It's just an idea though.

But then again, text files are some of the most convenient things to have that many people don't realize.

Oh... Ohhhh... well, I know they are though. Just... not for memorizing users. Although I guess you're right, sometimes you do end up memorizing some...

or one.

Because I joined a week after this forum was made~

I had been using the mainsite for some things and then I saw a forum button and was like "whoa I didn't even know this place had a forum!!!" Little had I known that that was because there never was one x3

Edited by Freohr Datia

His (Anri's) official artwork in one of his pictures should show something like this....

ide3.jpg

Ike, in RD.

Point taken.

We need to have our Original Hero Anri like that!

I didn't even know member numbers were a thing

Yeeeaaaah I'm sure it took me a while before I even knew~ I probably only found out from somebody else or something =o

I dunno why, maybe I'm just stupid, but I guess I just think it's kinda fun to have a number to identify to/with =3

aya you said you would skype me Q_Q

Forgot to login.

Kay. Here I go.

Edited by FireEmblemGirl00