• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=SRW A Playthrough]Scenario 5 – The two captains

The Nadesico is aware we’re following them. Over at the Argama we plan to talk with them, though with the mechas ready for launch if need to. But before anything else, a transmission from Saint comes. Geez, what does he wants now…

Now that he was proven wrong about Giganos wanting the battleship, he got message that the battleship is currently for private use. The Federation wasn’t aware of this, and apparently the admiral is ignoring it! And judging from his last name, he’s related to the Nadesico’s captain. Maybe that’s why…

Anyway, Saint wants the battleship destroyed now. Zerker wants to proceed with the original plan of capture, but Saint wants otherwise, so Zerker promptly cuts the channel.

Meanwhile at the Nadesico, Samven is reluctant to be possibly sent again to fight. ZM goes on about going instead, but is reminded of his broken leg. Anyway, the communication channel with the Nadesico is opened, and talk begins.

We deploy units already, which gets the Nadesico crew wary, but continue nonetheless. Though it starts lighthearted, the Nadesico crew refuse to abandon their mission. They plan to go to Mars to aid the Mars Utopia Colonies who were attacked by unknown enemies. Supposedly Nergal is doing this since the military would prioritize Earth over off-planet colonies, so places like Mars are vulnerable.

At this Samven has enough and deploys. He blurts out he’s a survivor from the attack and so wants to head to Mars as soon as possible. However, this questions how he could get from Mars so quickly, but even he doesn’t know. At this point, things tense up and the Nadesico is definitely not gonna abandon its mission.

The Argama fires on the Nadesico, but the blast gets deflected! It seems in addition to using gravity as a weapon, it’s also a defensive barrier, the Distortion Field. However, before things go further, a Gundam-like enemy entity comes out of nowhere and attacks both battleships! Thanks to the Distortion Field, the Nadesico’s damage is less, and so take this chance to escape.

The Argama, however, can’t move as it struggles to stay afloat. Just then AceNoctali and Ethlyn appear. Noctali apparently has a bone to pick with the Devil Gundam and it’s pilot, Essbee. However, Giganos forces arrive, among them the Practice team, LonelyWallcrab, Ike-Mike, and PKLucas. They also want the Gundam, but take notice of the currently immobile Argama and decide to go after us first. Oh boy, trouble awaits us.

Noctali stubbornly wants to focus only the Devil Gundam, but Elieson is able to talk him into cooperating.

Stage Being!

Party

Zerker (Lv7) – Argama

Nightmare (Lv7) – Gundam

MajesticPaladin (Lv6) – GundamEz-8

Eclipse (Lv6) – Methus

Tangerine (Lv5) – Taurus

Gregor (Lv7) – Dragonar Type-1

Zeiso0 (Lv5) – Dragonar Type-2

Pikachu (Lv5) – Dragonar Type-3

AcaciaSgt (Lv7) – Soulgain

AstraLunaSol (Lv7) – Mazinger Z

Ciarre (Lv6) – Diana A

Balcerzak (Lv5) – Bal Borot

Lux (Lv8), Raven (Lv8), ClLoulD (Lv8) – Getter Robo

Aizenberg (Lv3), Gyarados (Lv3) – Texas Mack

Elieson (Lv8) – Daimos

AceNoctali (Lv7) – Shining Gundam

Enemy

Essbee (Lv9) – Devil Gundam

LonelyWallcrab (Lv8) – Yact-Gelf

PKLucas (Lv8) – Leby-Gelf

Ike-Mike (Lv8) – Gelf

Giganos Soldier (Lv7) – Gebei x6

Giganos Soldier (Lv6) – Zwei x6

Secret Alert!

Same standard one. Noctali must have at least 30 kills by Scenario 21.

This is a standard stage. No need to protect anything, unless you count the Argama. It’s Game Over anyway if you lose it so that being the Loosing Condition is a bit redundant. We do start surrounded, so might as well keep close and exploit the Argama’s EWAC.

Only Essbee retreats here, but man, is the Devil Gundam a pain to fight… it’s our first enemy with HP Regen, so even just forcing the retreat can be hard. Thankfully, Noctali starts in Super Mode, so it balances it out.

The Devil Gundam escapes underground no matter what, infuriating Noctali. Once the enemy is wiped out, the Argama still needs some more hours before being able to move again, so it’s time to wait.

Meanwhile at the Giganos HQ in the Moon, Seph received the failed report on the capture of the Devil Gundam. Due to this and Narga’s failures, he’s keeping them in the front lines and assigns InsignificantOrganism to capture the Devil Gundam.

Back on Earth on the Argama’s bridge, Ethlyn explains about the Devil Gundam. It was originally the Ultimate Gundam, built in order to restore and protect Earth’s ecosystem. However, it was stolen by Essbee, who is Noctali’s brother, and went berserk. It seems his consciousness was absorbed by the machine, and is too long gone to be saved.

Meanwhile, on the deck, Noctali is causing an uproar. He wants to pursue the Devil Gundam, but the others try to reason with him. Elieson and him then start with what seems to be an actual fist-fight. Someone has to stop them! But who? Enter me, putting myself between them as they release punches… 10 bucks I die nope, got sent flying, but alive. But this is enough to stop them so… mission accomplished? Off to the medical office everyone!

Apparently helping tend to everyone’s wounds jogs something in Paulina’s memory, but as with my cases, no big reveal or something. Back on the bridge, Noctalis is eager for a rematch, but they manage to talk him out of it this time. In order to convince him of helping us, Zerker and Tangerine tell him that any intel regarding the Devil Gundam will be told to him, in exchange for his help. He accepts.

Meanwhile back with me, I think back on the incident. Looks like I positioned myself to avoid critical damage on pure reflex. Whoever I was with before Londo Bell sure trained me well it seems.

Repairs are finally done, at least to make the Argama move. Zerker plans to keep pursuing the Nadesico, taking advantage it was damaged too, but another transmission from Saint comes in. This better be good…

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I like peas

Me.

*Raises hand*

Meeeeeeeeee

And I forgot about potatoes how could I

Glad to see I'm not the only one. Looks like you're alone on this one Anon.

I also happen to dislike cabbage