• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

While I'll admit he's not the most cheerful, he does have his good perks when he's sincere. Still though, he's young and is constantly ignored in this thread ( or so it seems to be). What would you expect?

exactly, he's young. So I don't have anything to expect from him anymore. Perhaps with a few years, he'll realize how immature he's acting. And honestly, I don't care if he can read this because that's exactly how he's acting.

exactly, he's young. So I don't have anything to expect from him anymore. Perhaps with a few years, he'll realize how immature he's acting. And honestly, I don't care if he can read this because that's exactly how he's acting.

Well, with the age difference between the two of you, why should it bother you so much? From what I've looked back on, it started with a misunderstood post?

I'm laughing my ass off right now.

He went up against INTEGRITY.

Oh man.

I know right.

Well, with the age difference between the two of you, why should it bother you so much? From what I've looked back on, it started with a misunderstood post?

It doesn't anymore. I already gave up trying to "help" because it's just gonna be misunderstood by him lawl. And whaaaat, actually now I'm lost. >_> I don't know what's going on with him. I meant, I didn't think anything new happened anyway. XP

Yeah, but this guy went up against the entire FE4 THREAD.

Kid's got balls. I'll give em' that

It doesn't anymore. I already gave up trying to "help" because it's just gonna be misunderstood by him lawl. And whaaaat, actually now I'm lost. >_> I don't know what's going on with him. I meant, I didn't think anything new happened anyway. XP

Nothing's wrong with him. He's just naturally negative is all. I understand that it clashes with you, but could you at least try to compromise with him?

I only saw the threads in fe4 thread.

Nothing's wrong with him. He's just naturally negative is all. I understand that it clashes with you, but could you at least try to compromise with him?

There's nothing left for me to do really. I'm negative and so is Ein, but that doesn't bother me. And with that said, it's not like I'm going to bother with him either as he will not bother with me either.

[7:10:35 PM] *** Shirley has changed the conversation topic to "topic" ***

[7:11:05 PM] *** ✰ツ✰ has changed the conversation topic to "yandere bunny" ***

[7:11:30 PM] *** Shirley has changed the conversation topic to "Ein is mine" ***

[7:11:33 PM] *** Shirley has changed the conversation topic to "topic" ***

BECAUSE I AM AWESOME.

Edited by Elize

>great knight movement changes to 7 in fe13

>people begin to question why the general class exists

Well, either way, great knights essentially being foot units with increased movement penalties just bothered me. (A promoted mounted unit with only 6 movement...? What's the point of being mounted in the first place then???) Also, I'd say that generals just get shafted in most games.

Edited by Levant Fortner

silly LTP skype chat

and then...

[7:14:34 PM] *** Emeraldfox has changed the conversation topic to "Ace Combat is best combat" ***

[7:14:35 PM] *** Shirley has changed the conversation topic to "Super High-school Level Despair" ***