• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time someone mentions SSBB, I think of my broken Wii. :c

x.x

Get a new one.

[spoiler=SRW A Playthrough]Scenario 7 – Battle in the burning sand

The mechanics of the group (plus Sanger) are going on over the various mechas. Apparently the Super Robots would be in trouble if something happened to them since they’d have to go back to the labs to fix them back up. Ethlyn explains about the Shining Gundam’s Mobile Trace System, and apparently of my mecha they draw blanks since I alone do its maintenance. Quite convenient eh I still know that. Except they do know it contains a self-destruction mechanism, though. Woah....

Back with the alliance of doofuses, Jean hasn’t finished yet his project, but tells Shuuda he has another thing at the ready for use. The Campelli are also eager for a rematch. Looks like yet again we’ll teach these guys a lesson.

Back at the Argama, an advance team will be sent ahead to scout the area. Due to their new Lifters, the Dragonar Team will be sent, who are no longer disappointed about not being able to erase the registries. Elieson volunteers and Majestic gets appointed too. I volunteer as well.

Meanwhile at Kimberlight Base, the rest of the Zeon forces are awaiting the raid party’s return. Nicolas and LunaSaint talk of the mission, and apparently of a man they captured hoping to get information but proved unfruitful. Just then, they get word the raid party is almost here. Stever Rogers detects something, but realizes Nightmare isn’t nearby, so then who is it…?

We’re able to catch up to them, but they’re still home-free towards the base. The rest of the Zeon forces deploy to help them out. Majestic tells everyone to not die, and that apparently jogs another thing in my memory. Something he wouldn’t say… he who?

Stage begins!

Party

AcaciaSgt (Lv10) – Soulgain

Elieson (Lv9) – Daimos

Gregor (Lv10) – Dragonar Type-1 Lifter

Zeiso0 (Lv5) – Dragonar Type-2 Lifter

Pikachu (Lv7) – Dragonar Type-3 Lifter

MajesticPaladin (Lv9) – GundamEz-8

Enemy

CaptainAmerica (Lv11) – CA Custom Gelgoog

Boney (Lv11) – GP-02APhysalys

LunaSaint (Lv11) – Apsalus

Nicolas (Lv11) – Zaku II

CT075 (Lv10) – Gouf Custom

Raivix (Lv10) – Gouf Custom

DragonBoner (Lv9) – Dom II

CheatEnabled (Lv9) – Dom II

Esme (Lv9) – Dom II

Astelaine (Lv8) – Apsalus

Zeon Soldier (Lv8) – Zaku II x8

Secret Alert!

Lots of stuff to get here. Starting with, Astelaine needs to not be defeated here. It’s not a hard thing to pull off. The Apsalus’s weapons all use up EN, so as long you place a dodgy unit in her range, and avoid triggering the MAP weapon, she’ll soon ran out of energy and be unable to fight. Until she recovers enough energy to fire again, that it, but then she’d have to wait more turns anyway.

The other secret right now is to defeat CaptainAmerica. It’s important to prioritize him anyway. He, Boney, and the Black Tri-Stars all retreat if any one of them goes below 30% or gets defeated. So if you can only defeat one, might as well aim for the secret.

They will all move northwest to the base, they’ll leave too once one unit reaches it, but there’s plenty of time to force their retreat anyway.

A couple turns in the rest of the group catches up and deploys.

Party Reinfroce

Zerker (Lv7) – Argama

Nightmare (Lv9) – Gundam

Eclipse (Lv7) – Methus

Sanger (Lv9) – GP-01Zephyrantes

AstraLunaSol (Lv9) – Mazinger Z

Ciarre (Lv8) – Diana A

Lux (Lv10), Raven (Lv10), ClLoulD (Lv10) – Getter Robo

AceNoctali (Lv10) – Shining Gundam

Polaris (Lv5) – GM Custom

Nightmare and Polaris once again detect something, the same person CA detected earlier.

Secret Alert!

This one is simple; Polaris needs to engage in battle against CA once. It doesn’t matter the outcome, so long it happens. Since she arrives late, CA could already be defeated at this point, or close to. In that case, surrounding him so he can’t move will be enough to take care of it.

Once the raid party leaves for space, no matter which method was triggered, the underground and Campelli forces arrive. It seems they changed their force set-up a little. The Getter team recognizes one of their machines, the Getter Q. They wonder what it is doing with them, but Laylea finds her sister Ymir is piloting it! Astra and Ciarre in turn recognize another mecha, the Minerva X. So that’s what Jean was talking about…

The remaining Zeon forces plan to attack the aliens as well, but that doesn’t mean they’ve forgotten about us. Just then, their hostage manages to escape and board a MS, its LordeMonde!

Party Reinforce

LordeMonde (Lv9) – Gundam mkII

Neutral Reinforce

Rey (Lv11) – Magma Beast Dackron

Hero-King (Lv11) – Magma Beast Great I

Shuuda (Lv10) – Demon Fortress Demonika

Aethern (Lv10) – Mecha Yousaiki

Ymir (Lv8) – Getter Q

AI (Lv8) – Minerva X

AI (Lv9) – Warrior Beast Dokeider x2

AI (Lv9) – Mecha Kakunenki x2

Secret Alert!

Two more secrets in this secret-heavy stage. The first, each member of the Getter Team must engage in battle with Ymir, and then Lux convinces her. For the other is for Astra convince the Minerva X while both Shuuda and Pikachu are in the map.

Now to resume the battle, LunaSaint can retreat; as do all the newcomer enemies save for Ymir. When Lux talks to her, Laylea decides to take care of it. She tells her it doesn’t matter if they’re not blood sisters, they’re still family either way. This makes Ymir join us. When Astra tries to talk to Minerva X, Shuuda has the control waves intensify, but Pikachu uses the D-3 to intercept and neutralize them, which makes the mecha to join us too. However, despite so, it’s still literally AI-controlled, so if one’s not careful, it could defeat Ymir if she hasn’t joined yet, who actually dies if defeated while an enemy, or defeat Astelaine as well. If Shuuda or Pikachu aren’t in the map when Astra tries to convince the Minerva X, it will self-destruct.

After the battle, Monde is able to reunite with Eclipse. Looks like he has now recovered from the mind rape he suffered a good while back. He decides to join us. Astelaine also joins us, regardless of what happens to her in the battle, but if Majestic talked to her in the previous stage, and her Apsalus is still around, we also get to keep it, otherwise it gets destroyed when she’s defeated.

We raid the base afterwards, but it seems it was mostly empty, except for a High Mobility Zaku which we claim for ourselves. If Paulina fought her brother, they also find a trunk and a note addressed for her.

Looks like we still have no news about the Nadesico, but Saint will be heading over here for info anyway. Speaking of, we wonder how we will explain about Astelaine, Monde, and Ymir. Speaking of, the others not in the know wonder who Ymir is, and she explains she used to be the daughter of the emperor of the Dinosaur Empire (yes, actual dinosaurs, though sapient and more humanoid; no, she is fully human or at least human in appearance even if her father was not; don’t ask me how, I don’t get it either), sent to spy on Cero and his family and to steal the Getter Q, but with the Dinosaur Empire long gone, she was found and taken in by the Hyakki Empire. But at this point all is forgiven since the Dinosaur Empire is gone and the Getter Q is back with us. Speaking of, we still get the Getter Q if Ymir dies, but of course this outcome is better.

Back with the problem regarding Saint, thanks to what little I remembered I have thought up a way to solve the issue.

Meanwhile, if CA was defeated, his Gelgoog is left behind and it’s now ours. If the Minerva X is also with us, unfortunately all the stress has damaged the Partner Line and needs to be discarded. It’s unfortunate that it has to loose what little sentience it has, but Astra is okay with it, since it’s better than to leave it with a faulty program that could only make it suffer.

Elsewhere, Astelaine is being interrogated. She knows little of the actual plan, but reveals her brother, LunaSaint, was conducting a project for Zeon, which are the Apsaluses. She has decided to remain with us, even if it means fighting her brother later on.

Meanwhile, in some castle, Rey and Hero-King are being punished by Empress Arieta for their failures. NoNameAtAll is here as well, and announces he’s transferring the command of the Earth invasion forces. Arieta is shocked and asks who is replacing her and Prince Helios from Planet Boazan steps up stating he is. Arieta is angry, but NoName reminds her it was King Enkidu who took her in when she lost her planet to the Peace Wanderers due to being tired of her tyranny. So it looks like these Campelli and now the Boazanlings have been working for the Vega Alliance. Helios plans to not disappoint Enkidu, but knows they too might be defeated one day and hopes to take Earth for himself before that happens. Though considering the type of game this is, it won’t be long before that comes crashing down too.

Back at the Argama, Saint is here and ever angry due to us keep failing our missions. However, we’re still on this mission, and we’re to go to the Kilimanjaro base to head to space as well in pursuit of the Zeons. At this he finally notices the new faces, and I step in to explain, telling him that they were hostages to the Zeons and forced to fight, but now they’re free and eager to fight under the Federation’s command. This is enough to please Saint and so mission accomplished! Tangerine is worried he might find out one day, but I’m confident enough I convinced him enough. Apparently I’m used to this kind of thing, or so I remembered.

Noctali is starting to get impatient that no word about the Devil Gundam has arrived. He’s willing to wait until we’re off to space, but after that, he’s staying in Earth to keep searching.

Lastly, if the trunk was procured, Polaris reveals it contained gold and a note from CA telling her to leave Earth and led a peaceful life. She however has decided otherwise and tells Zerker to use the gold for Londo Bell’s funds. And that translates to 10000 credits, which are gladly welcomed, hahaha.

Yay, I'm finally caught up! ^^

That's rough

;n;

x.x

Get a new one.

Too much money. :c