The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Well...get on and you will get plenty from us. Boney can give you the link to our group chat.

Gasp! A private group that is invite only. I call CIRCLEJERKSTM.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

He's easy to spam, that's for sure.

Sure. xD I can do for fun or something but trust me, I fail even as Pikachu or Kirby, hahaha. Or in Skype. xD

lol

It'll be for only fun. I've always done it for that. And I'm not so good at controlling Pikachu's special. Controlling it with a skilled player would make his special nearly impossible to avoid. And I'm not so good on Skype either. xP

Edited by Dark_Huntress

It should be called Shin Master Jerk at this point

Well, I am a pro, I can even give lessons for a rather reasonable price! Warning, I'm very selective about the students I take.

I'm not sure I follow but what exactly does it have to with ZM?

ZM decided to fight against the evil super selective Skype group by deeming them circlejerks and formed his own elite group of justice! Wait, that sounds exactly the same, silly me!

So like, I'm playing 3D Classics: Kid Icarus and I'm in the first fortress. The map doesn't work like a map, I'm all, 'What am I supposed to do with this'. Then I figured out that I'm supposed to buy a pencil for 180 hearts. Not to mention hammers for 20. What does the torch do anyway. At this point, it feels like I'm grinding for points and hearts now because I'm lost.

Palutena is going to punch me when I rescue her. In about five years.

Hi everyone.

My qualifications overflowed into another post and no one has noticed. Pretty stealthy.

Edited by EmeraldFox

I have my Shin Guards ready, no Shin level gonna stop me from defeating the circlejerck

#Solo

Ha, You've left your kneecaps wide open! My cousin Knees will finish you!

ZM decided to fight against the evil super selective Skype group by deeming them circlejerks and formed his own elite group of justice! Wait, that sounds exactly the same, silly me!

Okay, so what's the problem here?

it's like a rotary of handj- what

also I feel the need to post this amazing image again

I know what the literary meaning is, but that image makes no sense to me whatsoever

So like, I'm playing 3D Classics: Kid Icarus and I'm in the first fortress. The map doesn't work like a map, I'm all, 'What am I supposed to do with this'. Then I figured out that I'm supposed to buy a pencil for 180 hearts. Not to mention hammers for 20. What does the torch do anyway. At this point, it feels like I'm grinding for points and hearts now because I'm lost.

Palutena is going to punch me when I rescue her. In about five years.

Hi everyone.

Ha ha...

I always wanted to experience Pit in 3-D. He's so darn cuuuuute. ^~^

And hi.

Okay, so what's the problem here?

Not much really, just ZM being a ninny about a certain Skype group. People get way too into stuff, they need better hobbies, like gambling!

I know what the literary meaning is, but that image makes no sense to me whatsoever

It's a circle and that circle is being a jerk to the square sIGH