• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

oh for the love of

AnonymousSpeed, please kindly drop the matter. It really isn't going anywhere.

Cam, please stop posting responses that are invoking bad responses.

I would really just love for this whole drama thing to pass over so we can at least try to be civil and have a fun conversation about food or a movie or something.

Regardless of who started this we shouldn't continue this argument or whatever it is.

pretty sure it's horacrulez

bu-but...eve-everyone on SF knows and loves me right? right?? i need m-my s-self esteem.

we got bored of hanging maidens off the top of precarious cliffs, doing great dishonour to our families, sacrificing virgins to satan, and worst of all, clubbing seals; you know, generally evil stuff.

DID SOMEONE SAY POT

GOOD STUFF

Your self esteem ca go sta- you know what, Ein and Hero King are right. I'm going to ignore the drama! Because this! Is! EMBLEM!!!!!

bu-but...eve-everyone on SF knows and loves me right? right?? i need m-my s-self esteem.

Um...No. D:

But it would sure be nice, isn't it? I don't know why it even started... or here, for that matter.

Well, looks like we can be seriously lost together.

This means you are pure and untainted from the enigma that is the Japanese side of the internet.

Stay innocent.

O.o

Uh, okay.

Oh. Well in that case, Roy, Alm, Ephraim, Seliph

Eh, Marth, Eirika and Alm. I like the less 'bright contrast' style it had (compared to say, Lyn) and Alm's dread fighter armor is really cool, to the point that that the actual appearance of the dread fighter class left me disappointed.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Ah, hey Rando

Eh, Marth, Eirika and Alm. I like the less 'bright contrast' style it had (compared to say, Lyn) and Alm's dread fighter armor is really cool, to the point that that the actual appearance of the dread fighter class left me disappointed.

Marth is almost an exact lucina rehash so no. Eirika, hmmm I dunno. But Alm, just dominates, being a dread fighter