Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Emmeryn is awesome!

Emmeryn is amazing. Seriously.

She really doesn't carry a single negative thought.

aq14.jpg

c5iy.jpg
She too would survive this attack.

mav0.jpg
czg1.jpg
jk65.jpg
gopz.jpg
Another person devoid of evil and getting upset. I never thought that such a person existed in the Fire Emblem world. Hats off to Emm and she deserves lots and lots of these hugs. ^^
How can you possibly ever get upset to her? Know I can't. She's even sacrificed herself...
Assurhaddon
I would go for Emmeryn if I had a male MU, I want her to regain her memories.
Aya:
Emmeryn's tale is sad.
She is very softhearted. It must have been hard for her to drop off a cliff knowing that Gangrel didn't give a damn about anything except to see her dead and to have the Fire Emblem. Which she entrusted to Chrom. No one else. What Gangrel doesn't know is that this wavered his army's loyality (Knowing that they've only wanted peace and tranquility.) and Mustafa questioned his orders after Emmeryn sacrificed herself. She didn't like violence whatsoever. She only did what she had to do to get other people to understand that fighting is not the answer. If anyone has her softness, like me, you'll understand. If she sacrificed herself for you to keep the Emblem, then you should protect it as long as you stand. I know that I will.
Amatosk, on 15 Jun 2013 - 09:09 AM, said:
I've been planning for a while now to marry Emmeryn. Probably because I feel sorry for her, with her memory loss and all, even if she brought that on herself...
Aya:
What a terrible thing to say when she had no other option. She is the bravest person beyond renown. When she did that, she really meant it! She will not succumb to evil. Plus, she didn't expect to live. Losing her memory is the same. She is dead. Emotionally.
j9fp.jpg
Emmeryn. Deserves respect from anyone as not even Elincia, Eirika and Maria would ever do something like that. Even though they are kind hearted exactly like her. After her sacrifice to such a kind person always makes me listen to sad soundtracks like
these afterwards while imagining their honorable courageous sacrifice.
------
In the Spotpass Parins, I'd go for either...
I'd go for either MU+Emmeryn
To get her memories back. Because it's very sad for her to not remember her own family.
MU+Aversa
To get Morgan Shadowgift and her confession scene really got to me.
zzv.png
Just look at that gentle hug.
-----
During the convos with Gangrel in the hot spring scramble. She's even softened him up. She IS AMAZING!!!!
Edited by Dark_Huntress

Emmeryn's okay, but I don't see how she could have survived that fall. :/

Miracle.

Well, her barracks info says she is the most resilient. Also, people have survived falls from higher places than that.

Yep.

He-Hey! Those are expensive!

But she's a Sage. o___o

Emm surviving is merely a demonstration of her miracle skill

Yes.

----

Emmeryn gets three astriks from my liking list of course. =)

Edited by Dark_Huntress

I love Emmeryn its just that when people use the word squishy I think of squishy things of that sort I'MSORRY

Anyone would.

meb.png

There there.

Everything's okay. ^^

Emmeryn is awesome!

Emmeryn is amazing. Seriously.

She really doesn't carry a single negative thought.

Another person devoid of evil and getting upset. I never thought that such a person existed in the Fire Emblem world. Hats off to Emm and she deserves lots and lots of these hugs. ^^
How can you possibly ever get upset to her? Know I can't. She's even sacrificed herself...
Aya:
Emmeryn's tale is sad.
She is very softhearted. It must have been hard for her to drop off a cliff knowing that Gangrel didn't give a damn about anything except to see her dead and to have the Fire Emblem. Which she entrusted to Chrom. No one else. What Gangrel doesn't know is that this wavered his army's loyality (Knowing that they've only wanted peace and tranquility.) and Mustafa questioned his orders after Emmeryn sacrificed herself. She didn't like violence whatsoever. She only did what she had to do to get other people to understand that fighting is not the answer. If anyone has her softness, like me, you'll understand. If she sacrificed herself for you to keep the Emblem, then you should protect it as long as you stand. I know that I will.
Aya:
What a terrible thing to say when she had no other option. She is the bravest person beyond renown. When she did that, she really meant it! She will not succumb to evil. Plus, she didn't expect to live. Losing her memory is the same. She is dead. Emotionally.
Emmeryn. Deserves respect from anyone as not even Elincia, Eirika and Maria would ever do something like that. Even though they are kind hearted exactly like her.

During the convos with Gangrel in the hot spring scramble. She's even softened him up. She IS AMAZING!!!!

...Err...Your enthusiasm is scaring me...a little... o_____o;

Not that I don't like her, but I find it impossible to never have a single negative thought or negative emotion. I try my hardest to be kind, caring, and selfless, but because I'm human, sometimes I fall short and fail. I see that you relate to her quite a bit, but "never getting frustrated or upset even once" is quite unbelievable to me.

Elincia, Eirika, and Maria have never been put in the same position as Emmeryn. I don't think it's fair to say what they'd do...

SeK2AAy.png

Ah ha ha that's great. XD

Not that I don't like her, but I find it impossible to never have a single negative thought or negative emotion. I try my hardest to be kind, caring, and selfless, but because I'm human, sometimes I fall short and fail. I see that you relate to her quite a bit, but "never getting frustrated or upset even once" is quite unbelievable to me.

Elincia, Eirika, and Maria have never been put in the same position as Emmeryn. I don't think it's fair to say what they'd do...

Ah ha ha that's great. XD

I know a few that can do it.

Emmeryn ever gets scared. No.

Ever gets upset. No.

Thinks negatively. No.

Emmeryn cries. No.

Evil deeds. Never.

Therefore...she is negative free. She is amazing!!!

Edited by Dark_Huntress

I know a few that can do it.

Emmeryn ever gets scared. No.

Ever gets upset. No.

Thinks negatively. No.

Emmeryn cries. No.

Therefore...she is negative free. She is amazing!!!

If you say so.

We don't see much of her, though. Who's to say she doesn't vent somehow offscreen?

If you say so.

We don't see much of her, though. Who's to say she doesn't vent somehow offscreen?

And getting a cradle from her is like the gift of the gods. And doing it offscreen? I won't ever believe it. She is amazing!

Marth and Seliph are couple more that are devoid of evil. Yep. They too are also amazing. Marth can't stand seeing a character die. (FE12 reference) That's why

czg1.jpg

I heart him. Jagan says that losing a unit for the greater good isn't a loss. But Marth can't stand that can't you see. He wants everyone, like me, Emmeryn to be okay.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

:bump:

Marth and Seliph are couple more that are devoid of evil. Yep. They too are also amazing. Marth can't stand seeing a character die. (FE12 reference) That's why

czg1.jpg

I heart him. Jagan says that losing a unit for the greater good isn't a loss. But Marth can't stand that can't you see. He wants everyone, like me, Emmeryn to be okay.

Why else would Chrom break things constantly as well.

Chrom does that during practice. xP

Emmeryn never broke, or harmed a person, or thing in all of her life.

Edited by Dark_Huntress