• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate jealousy.

I kno.

Same here. -.-

Give them *hugs* whenever they are upset.

If about yourself...me too.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

XD you know who my crush is...and she knows who she is too!! i confessed to 47948201 yesterday. she was okay with me having a crush on her.

All right! :D

Kindly screw yourself.

[spoiler=ZMMMMM]

HtETcLE.jpg

Cool. *not good with commenting about appearances*

I hate jealousy.

*hug*

It's okay, Shirley. It's not like you're an insensitive twit telling your poor boyfriend to stop talking to his innocent internet pen pal or you'll break - whoops, off topic..

*hugs ZM back*

I still hate jealousy.

*hug*

It's okay, Shirley. It's not like you're an insensitive twit telling your poor boyfriend to stop talking to his innocent internet pen pal or you'll break - whoops, off topic..

*hugs back* No, but ... I don't even have a boyfriend... although I feel like if I knew how he felt about me, I might not be as jealous. At least I think so.
Edited by Elize

I get ya, I don't alter anything I own, but didn't you have a regular t-shirt or something?

The French came first!

Oh, the irony!

Not a light blue regular shirt. And even then, Marth's light blue shirt does open up in the middle, so I thought a button up shirt would work better for Marth cosplay than a plain light blue shirt.

Yeah, they did. The poor French hardly have as much representation as the British, except in Quebec. Though they should have more.

How's that ironic? I don't get it.

2. Oh, sorry. Ha ha ha...I was going over the limit of commenting about you. But you are handsome.

No, there wasn't any limit on complimenting me. Feel free to go all out.

If only women in real life also thought I was handsome.

Maybe it's for the best no one paid attention to the comment where I said Shirley was pretty...

I read it. And the more people that say Shirley is attractive, the more she'll actually start believing in it and herself, so don't say we shouldn't pay attention to your comment.

(note to self, clean up, take a picture, and hope aya thinks it's cute)

Wait, you're envious of me? Anyone being envious of me would be a first.

There must be something people find attractive about glasses...

It emphasizes the beauty of the person's eyes (especially with the light reflection) and gives them an edge in cuteness, with the rims around their eyes?

Pictures?

Anyone want to see a picture of me?

I've seen your pics, but you should post them for the people who haven't seen you.

*hugs back* No, but ... I don't even have a boyfriend... although I feel like if I knew how he felt about me, I might not be as jealous. At least I think so.

Me neither, lol...but my good internet pan pal did stop talking to me because his girlfriend demanded it. ;_____;

I am cool. :D

That's the truth! d( ^ . ^ )b

Sooooo anyways. I miss anything?

I don't think you missed that much. :p

I look terrible.

You look all right. ^^

I just did, Rando.

I've already seen yours after Shirley posted hers. ^.^

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Yeah, they did. The poor French hardly have as much representation as the British, except in Quebec. Though they should have more.

The French, historically, were actually a very competent military and empire, contrary to today's French stereotypes.

How's that ironic? I don't get it.

The irony is that in real life a lot of people find me attractive, which I find gets very annoying since I don't have an interest in romance. I don't want to sound snobbish or anything, but not even my brute force convinces people to leave me alone!

It emphasizes the beauty of the person's eyes (especially with the light reflection) and gives them an edge in cuteness, with the rims around their eyes?

Yeah, I don't get people.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Hi Shirley. Got any further?

Hihi. And nope! I must kidnap Lucas to beat Ivar for me LOL. Because I'm too slow.

Me neither, lol...but my good internet pan pal did stop talking to me because his girlfriend demanded it. ;_____;

...Oh wow..... I'll admit I used to be like that, wanting my ex's not to talk to some of his friends but I don't think I ever demanded it or forced him to quit. I think I was just really insecure and crap so I just wanted reassurance. Though this time, I'm pretty sure... if I know his feelings for certain, the jealousy should go away...