• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

H-hey, everyone.

I guess I'll work up from here. Some issues have come up, and I won't be able to help with any hacks or do any play logs or anything like that. I also may have to stop posting here, not just this thread but all over the site, in general.

So, if this is good bye, I'd like to make it a bit more positive. I've been on here for about 3 months, and I must say I've really enjoyed the time I got to spend here. I've made a few friends and, if you can, think fondly of me.

Farewell, I guess

Farewell, sir Anon.

May your life be a good one.

H-hey, everyone.

I guess I'll work up from here. Some issues have come up, and I won't be able to help with any hacks or do any play logs or anything like that. I also may have to stop posting here, not just this thread but all over the site, in general.

So, if this is good bye, I'd like to make it a bit more positive. I've been on here for about 3 months, and I must say I've really enjoyed the time I got to spend here. I've made a few friends and, if you can, think fondly of me.

Farewell, I guess

Can we talk over FFN?? Damn, I was about to friend request you :/ well, it was nice knowing you Anon. May life treat you well.

Why would I?

No.

Your not. Don't say that. There plenty of people that are willing to help. ^^

*comfort hug* There there Crizix, no one is taking anything against you

;awekfrna;oer

...Do you guys know I love you? Because I do. ;w;

Huh, what happened...?

Uh...Hi.

*gives Crizzie a kiss*

...!!! *heavy blush*

Thanks, everyone. Leaving is hard, but, I could be leaving for the wrong reasons. I really am glad I got to meet you guys. I'll be thinking though. I'm always thinking. And maybe, one day, thy thinking will lead me back here.

*sniff* oh man, I'm actually crying. Good bye, and you all be blessed yourselves. *sniff*

At this point you should just make that your avatar.

I should, right. OKAY.

shirley, stahp. you're going to excite out pet goat jprebs

LOL WHAT.

;awekfrna;oer

...Do you guys know I love you? Because I do. ;w;

we love you too!

Thanks, everyone. Leaving is hard, but, I could be leaving for the wrong reasons. I really am glad I got to meet you guys. I'll be thinking though. I'm always thinking. And maybe, one day, thy thinking will lead me back here.

*sniff* oh man, I'm actually crying. Good bye, and you all be blessed yourselves. *sniff*

You cried, that means I win! In all seriousness though, it was great chatting to you over the web. I hope to see you on here at one time or another. Take care, dude.

You cried, that means I win! In all seriousness though, it was great chatting to you over the web. I hope to see you on here at one time or another. Take care, dude.

Yeah, you do win.

Before I go, I cannot forget to say I'll think fondly of you guys. You all keep an eye out for each other, okay?

There, there. *patpat* Maybe you can come back some day? I'm sure we'll miss you, even if we don't overtly mention it.

we love you too!

*glomp* <3

Huh, you made your avi that face...?

Oh my God, she did. Excuse me while I go die laughing.

Farewell Anon. :<

Jprebs/Criz OTP

W-Wha...? *blush*