• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

-sighs-

I'm sighing because my input around the house is never accepted. OH. If/when I get my hands on some Ace Combat games I'll log them as diary entries, like, 'Dear Journal...' like Doug Funny.

I don't really like talking about females I like.

But since you asked, I guess I'll list them in no particular order: Sheeda, Lilina, Sophia, Ninian, Eirika, Tana, Florina, Cellica, Jenny, and Sheema.

>____________>

[spoiler=SRW A Playthrough]Scenario 18 – Train, to win

The Guiana group save Noctali and Ethlyn are finally here. There’re plans to head to Luo Company for repairs and resupply. This is also being taken as a rest stop, so many even have plans to go for Chinese food or buy electronic parts. lol

So some of us will go to the city. As a note we’re apparently receiving a new unit from Anaheim. We also finally get the Aestevalis parts, which is bad news for most of the crews due the fact that they have to stay. XD

Meanwhile, IO and his crew are here in Neo Hong-Kong too. They want to take this chance to attack, but Jprebs tells them not now. IO, however, doesn’t want that, so he considers his ties with Jprebs cut and tells everyone to get ready for battle.

Elsewhere the group who went out is enjoying stuff. Monde whoever is mostly silent since it was in this city where he first met NTG. He keeps pondering if it’s possible to save them both from the Psycho Gundams. Though suddenly, Interest appears! Apparently he’s here to visit a friend, but just then the NewTypes detect something.

The city’s under attack! It will take time for the lots of us who went out to come back, so only the Nadesico and the still around pilots can deploy for now.

Stage begin!

Party

AceTactician (Lv20) – Nadesico

Samven (Lv21) – Aestevalis Samven [Air]

Knight (Lv20) – Great Mazinger

Stahlypin (Lv17), Holmes (Lv17), ConstableReggie (Lv17), SlayerX (Lv17), ThorOdinson (17) – Voltes V

VaikeTime (Lv12) – Bolt Gundam

KittyofTime (Lv10) – Aestevalis Kitty [Air]

Hatari (Lv10) – Aestevalis Hatari [Air]

Carter (Lv10) – Aestevalis Carter [Air]

Enemy

InsignificantOrganism (Lv22) – Gilgazamne

ePamplemouss (Lv21) – Stark Dein

Joerachi (Lv21) – Stark Dawtsen

Aere (Lv21) – Stark Gandoura

Laevanteinn (Lv21) – Stark Gebei

Giganos Soldier (Lv20) – Shuwarg x6

Giganos Soldier (Lv19) – Zwei x4

We’re still not at full capacity. But it won’t be long as when Turn 4 rolls in, we finally come back to the Nahel Argama.

Party reinforce

Zerker (Lv19) – Nahel Argama

Pikachu (Lv20) – Dragonar Type-3 Lifter

Nightmare (Lv19) – Full-Armor Gundam

JamesBCrazy (Lv19) – Daitarn 3

Gregor (Lv19) – Dragonar Type-1 Lifter

Elieson (Lv19) – Daimos

SRC (Lv19), Sara (Lv19) – Kerot

CaptainAmerica (Lv18) – Hyakku Shikki

Monde hasn’t come back yet though. He detects NTG and Isa are here in the city, and is still searching. However, come the enemy phase Jprebs notices that IO acted on his own, but decides to help him out anyway, and sends those two and NG! Monde finally comes back to the Nahel Argama, and is surprised his old Z Gundam is here. Looks like that’s what we received from Anaheim. In any case, he’s off too. Jprebs knows he can do something about the Enhanced Humans… and sends the Death Army!? The group is surprised, since supposedly the Devil Gundam is gone now… then what the heck…

Party reinforce

LordeMonde (Lv14) – Z Gundam

Enemy reinforce

NTG (Lv21) – Psycho Gundam

Isa (Lv21) – Psycho Gundam

NG (Lv21) – Nobel Gundam B

Zombie Soldier (Lv20) – Death Army x9

Secret alert!

The second part of the Scenario 16 secret. Now, the game decides to be sadistic here. Monde can convince either of the girls again if he did so back in Scenario 16. But, the moment he convinces one here, it’s done. The convinced girl will survive the destruction of her Psycho Gundam, the other… won’t. If you could convince both because you did so back in Scenario 16, then you can’t convince the other once you do so for the first. So yeah, we can’t save both. So this brings up the question… NTG? Or Isa? Well, for this playthrough, I’m saving NTG. There’s really no reason. Although gameplay wise she is the only other who has access to what probably is the best Seishin in the game: Miracle. But it’s not like I’m bringing her to endgame, so again, the choice was just random.

Anyway, one turn later, Noctali and Ethlyn finally arrive. Looks like RedFox sent them new mechas, and now are here with them. At the sight of the Devil Army Noctali figures the Devil Gundam must still be alive then, then maybe…

And on cue, Caladbolg arrives. But more surprisingly, he’s actually here to help us!? Looks like he isn’t glad with what Jprebs is doing right now, but clarifies that he’ll only help us today. Well, that’s good enough. Jprebs is also confused at this, but Caladbolg tells him to figure it out for himself.

Party reinforce

AceNoctali (Lv18) – God Gundam

Ethlyn (Lv19) – Rising Gundam

Caladbolg (Lv22) – Master Gundam

Secret alert!

Another process begins anew. Noctali must convince NG here. Again, it won’t do much, as this is another secret that comes in parts. Careful though, Caladbolg is AI-controlled, and NG retreats if her HP gets low enough, so it might be hard to accomplish this. Not to mention the Master Gundam has a MAP weapon, so he could end up hitting Noctali by accident and get his mecha’s HP to 0 as well.

Now, you may be wondering, why is it that we can only save one of the girls? Well, you see, when Monde convinces the first, he is able to get through her and weaken the mind control, and once her Psycho Gundam is destroyed, she is able to escape. However, this makes Jprebs activate the maximum capacity of the mind control in the other girl, and basically destroys her mind and makes her too far gone to save. So yeah…

If you thought the stage was already something, then you just haven’t seen what’s still to come. Two words: Mass grave. Joerachi, Aere, Laevanteinn, and InsignificantOrganism all die here. But wait, aren’t I forgetting something? That’s right, ePamplemouss. She’s the only one of IO and his cronnies that survives here, though not unscathed, since you still need to bring her mecha’s HP to 0. So let’s recap here: 6 deaths and only 1 can be avoided. Damn, this is bigger than last stage’s kill count. Though this means we’re now actually getting somewhere when it comes to weakening enemy factions. So yay? Just a bit of warning, IO’s Morale will increase by 10 for each death of the members of his squad, so it’s something to keep in mind.

Once it’s over, Noctali will detach to go in pursuit of NG. Caladbolg will follow after him. However, Noctali finds a Giganos soldier in a Gilgazamne instead. They fight, but Caladbolg berates him at his performance, and states he’ll be the one to eventually defeat him, so that won’t do. He reminds Noctali of a similar situation and that in that time, he performed the Sekiha Tenkyoken. He tells him to never lose his focus or else the technique will be impossible to master. He then points him to the ruined city, and tells him it once used to be otherwise. He mentions humans are useless beings on Earth, but before he can go further, the Gilgazamne reappears. At this Noctali can finally use the Sekiha Tenkyoken, and shortly after I arrive, looking for Noctali. Caladbolg takes this time to leave, but before that, he tells Noctali to don’t forget this ruined landscape, and to be wary… of me? Ominous…

Back at the Nadesico, NTG is in the medical office. Dread explains the recovery treatment will be difficult, but can be reached to the point where a sense of stability can be reached. NTG wants to stay and fight with us, but Monde doesn’t want that, but NTG insists. Monde gives in and even Dread is moved enough to do her best for the treatment.

At the Nahel Argama Interest is on board now, and the Combattler team is still surprised. He whoever calls for Ethlyn as he ponder over something he has. UG cells huh… hm, converted to DG cells? Those initials look very familiar…

Meanwhile back at the city, the rest of the Giganos groupie is here too. PKLucas asks if it’s true Narga returned to the Moon, and Ike-Mike comments that they are eventually going too. Although he also notes that their surfaces forces are now almost annihilated. LonelyWallcrab however notices ePamplemouss coming their way. She tells them of the decimating of IO and the rest, and collapses. Wallcrab doesn’t seem to care about her much, but the other two have another opinion on the matter.

Back with us, we get a reaction coming from Lantau Island, it’s the Devil Gundam! We will be heading there right away. Since it was previously defeated by the Guiana team, it’s probably not at full capacity yet so this chance shouldn’t be wasted.

Meanwhile, with the Peace Liberation Forces, Shirley is planning to meet up with Phoenix! She wants to come with a peace agreement with Giganos, though some of the PLF members are wary of it, even if Giganos’s forces are greatly weakened, and then more so when Shirley announced going without protection. She states she has to show Phoenix sentiments of peace, which may not work if she comes with armed soldiers. Well, good luck with that.

However, as she’s on board the shuttle, she’s approached by… Freorh? Wait, isn’t she…? !!! There it is, a concealed gun. Freorh states she’ll come with her. Shirley asks who she is, but Freohr only states about “those who want chaos”. Oh boy…

Meanwhile, back in the Nahel Argama’s deck, I received a message. It’s from… Amelia? Huh, “Kill Caladbolg”? What!? Hmm, seems I finally come to realize I used to belong with bad people, and used to be one too most likely…

Maybe. I have school and stuff.

Aw, what's wrong?

By the way, YOU'RE RADD. No protesting!

Just gonna repost the list since Hero-King found an outdated version:

Marth: Hero-King

Caeda: Ayanami

Abel: AnonymousSpeed

Cain: The Bloke of Block

Draug: EmerldFox

Norne: Xinnidy

Ogma: Vampire Merc

Barst: Randoman

Bord: Boney

Castor: Breezy

Julian: Acacia

Merric: David the Great

Hardin: Levant Fortner

Sedgar: PKLucas531

Vyland: Ein

Athena: Lettuce

Radd: noob7

Jeorge: ZM

Linde: Shirley

Astram: Zak

Palla: Crizix

Xane: Jprebs

Tiki: Shelie

Medeus: Interest

Hardin's a pretty chill dude.

Hardin's a pretty chill dude.

I'm glad you approve.

Why not?

My computer sucks. Opening any sort of program takes way too long, and my computer loves lagging and freezing at random times. Seriously, how many times have I complained about my computer here...?