• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, someone should totally quote this post for Crizix whenever...whenever! I don't know...

Hm, I've always wanted to try out a Megaman game.

MIGHTY NO. 9 it's a new up and coming game made by the same dude who made Mega Man, except probably more modern and less inclined to make you ragequit. But I guess if you really want to play something old...

SUPER ADVENTURE ROCKMAN, The Mega Man MMO, Rush Marine, Mega Man X (iPhone version), Mega Man Battle & Chase, Mega Man 2 (iPhone version), Street Fighter VS Mega Man, Mega Man X Command Mission, Mega Man Soccer, Mega Man X, Mega Man ZX, Mega Man Legends, Mega Man 2, Mega Man X2, Mega Man Powered Up, Mega Man 3, Mega Man Legends 2, Mega Man Battle Network 3, Mega Man Battle Network 2, Mega Man X4, Mega Man Maverick Hunter X, Mega Man Zero 2, Mega Man X5, Mega Man 9, Mega Man Zero Collection, Mega Man Battle Network 6, Mega Man Zero, Mega Man ZX Advent, Mega Man V, Mega Man IV, Mega Man X Collection, Mega Man Zero 3, Mega Man 8, Mega Man Xtreme 2, Mega Man 5, The Misadventures Of Tron Bonne, Mega Man Anniversary Collection, Mega Man III, Mega Man 6, Mega Man II, Mega Man 10, Mega Man In Dr. Wily's Revenge, Mega Man Zero 4, Mega Man Battle Network 4.5 Real Operation, Mega Man X8, Mega Man Xtreme, Mega Man 4, Mega Man Battle Network 5, Mega Man X3, Mega Man 1, Mega Man Battle Network 4, Mega Man StarForce 3 Black Ace, Mega Man StarForce 3 Red Joker, Mega Man X6, Mega Man StarForce 2 Zerker x Ninja, Mega Man Star Force 2 Zerker x ??? (I don't remember), Mega Man (Game Gear), Mega Man StarForce Leo, Mega Man Star Force Dragon, Mega Man StarForce Pegasus, Mega Man 3 (PC), Mega Man (PC)

Feel free to pick and choose! Keep in mind, those are only the ones that came off the top of head, roughly from best to worst but not really (I'm so sorry). :p

Never play Mega Man X7, I wouldn't wish that on anyone even as a troll post!

Lunatic + or bust

If I wanted to insert something into my anus I would've tried to befriend Matt Millen.

I feel like the reference is going to be lost here

(back after playing New Super Mario Bros. U)

It's really interesting how quite a few secret exits and star coins are so well hidden in New Super Mario Bros. U/New Super Luigi U, that I have a hard time refinding them when doing another playthrough. I even had to use the internet to refind a star coin or two, which I found rather embarassing since I did it without the internet the first time.

Why don't you look at the way you said it? "I hope he enjoyed his only opportunity to warn me because he's a section mod"? We can tell you have problems with the guy, for fuck's sake.

it was an example of how i'm not just barging into random topics to say these things.

Ignore lists are childish. And guess what, I don't care if you sort of like me or not. You don't have to like my friends, but do you really think I want to see you go around making comments about them the way you do? I have friends who don't like one another, this isn't surprising to me, but they aren't so HOSTILE to each other where I can see it and if they are I tell them to stop I am not okay with this and they do. I am not okay with the things you say about my friends, especially right where I can see them, and then you turn around and talk to me in the FE4 THREAD like nothing's up.

the only time i have knowingly said something bad to one of your friends was the yeon thing with jedi. i turn around and talk to you in FE4 THREAD like nothing's up because i don't want to keep those things "up", and you're your own person.

Suprised at all the MLP merchandise, huh?

I hope you didn't think I was trolling you with that cosplay of your most unfavourite FE character. Since it was the only FE cosplay besides mine, I thought it was worth taking a picture of.

There were some more cosplayers, but I don't think you're familiar with Tales of Symphonia or Final Fantasy XIII, so I only showed the ones you'd likely recognize.

It's a shame that one girl who cosplayed as my favourite female had a boyfriend.

You're a funny guy, Rando. In a good way!

Thanks!! I think.

...it's my last comment, huh? Well, I'm sure any guy who's single would feel the same way seeing an attractive girl cosplaying as a favourite female of theirs.

it was an example of how i'm not just barging into random topics to say these things.

There was still the time when you barged in on Integrity's "I'm back" thread, though. What about the times when you do that?

the only time i have knowingly said something bad to one of your friends was the yeon thing with jedi. i turn around and talk to you in FE4 THREAD like nothing's up because i don't want to keep those things "up", and you're your own person.

I know you don't want to keep these things "up", but it really leaves a sour taste in my mouth when you're mean to my friends and decent to me. it's like ... "dude, do you really think I'm not going to care that you're saying things I don't like to my friends?"

There was still the time when you barged in on Integrity's "I'm back" thread, though. What about the times when you do that?

crap, i forgot to paste this from another tab derp derp

Let's not forget that time when Integrity got back from Germany and made a thread saying, "hai guys I'm back." You got all butthurt and talked about people sucking up to Integrity. Maybe I'll find a link some other time. I'm pretty sure these aren't even ALL the examples, I just can't be fucked to look them up.

i will give you that, only because that was the point before i was actually active here, i was suicical, and was angry and depressed to i desperately needed a target. i didn't even think i would be around anymore for much longer. integ was the easiest target i could find. when i started being active later, i even tried to be friendly to integ.

I know you don't want to keep these things "up", but it really leaves a sour taste in my mouth when you're mean to my friends and decent to me. it's like ... "dude, do you really think I'm not going to care that you're saying things I don't like to my friends?"

of course i understand now, because mewyeon. of course i understand that it's going to take time for you to forget about those things.

lright, so you'll join as a Hero then.

Are there any particular stat or personality leniences you like to have?

Stats: Somewhat high strength, somewhat low resistance. Everything else up to you.

Personality: Closest I can compare it to is Azrael from BlazBlue, but, like, a hundred times tamer.

i will give you that, only because that was the point before i was actually active here, i was suicical, and was angry and depressed to i desperately needed a target. i didn't even think i would be around anymore for much longer. integ was the easiest target i could find. when i started being active later, i even tried to be friendly to integ.

And yet you still don't like Integrity. You said once in this thread that "Jedi only talks about himself and defends women because he thinks it looks cool". You still said that Jedi sucks up to Integrity because Integrity is a mod. This was when you first sent me that PM. This doesn't sound very friendly.

Also, important thing to keep in mind. I understand people feel suicidal and angry and depressed. But you can't just "look for a target" to take out all your anger on. What if that "target" is going through just as tough of a time, if not tougher, as you? You never know what is going on with people. This doesn't justify it. And the next time you feel that suicidal and depressed, please talk to a professional who can help you. A lot of people on SF, although they can listen to you, aren't professionals and we can't go over to where you are and we can't help you the way someone who is licensed to deal with these things are. The next time you feel this way, seek help.

of course i understand now, because mewyeon. of course i understand that it's going to take time for you to forget about those things.

The thing with mewyeon is that while Jedi and I did misinterpret her tone and lashed out, it's not like we've constantly made jabs at her or stuff. If you'd only just got into one or two gripes with my friends, this wouldn't be so much of a problem. But it's been going on for a long enough time for me to have had enough.

And yet you still don't like Integrity.

yeah, that was the problem...i tried to be friendly to make up for it, but there was just no way after he started being an ass to me in ip chat that one day.

Also, important thing to keep in mind. I understand people feel suicidal and angry and depressed. But you can't just "look for a target" to take out all your anger on. What if that "target" is going through just as tough of a time, if not tougher, as you? You never know what is going on with people. This doesn't justify it. And the next time you feel that suicidal and depressed, please talk to a professional who can help you. A lot of people on SF, although they can listen to you, aren't professionals and we can't go over to where you are and we can't help you the way someone who is licensed to deal with these things are. The next time you feel this way, seek help.

i doubt a guy that everyone likes who just came back from vacation is having a difficult time, or that i would care about his feelings when i don't care about my own because people can just get that black-hearted. but that's aside from the point...there was really not much to do, no. i had college debt, my parents who were just about ready to throw me out on the street, and no friends(which sf fixed).

The thing with mewyeon is that while Jedi and I did misinterpret her tone and lashed out, it's not like we've constantly made jabs at her or stuff. If you'd only just got into one or two gripes with my friends, this wouldn't be so much of a problem. But it's been going on for a long enough time for me to have had enough.

mmhm, i have no argument