The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

With (what I perceive to be, at least) a cruddy team, too. (Mainly because most of the ice affinities are fragile as hell, and not even having Natasha makes it any less of a trainwreck)

The team I had wasn't even remotely cruddy. Artur was all the aid Eirika needed for earlygame (Natasha came in handy, though), and when Kyle joined the main army, it was pretty manageable. Chapter 10 was a bit challenging, and Chapter 18 was annoying, as always, but my team held their own.

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

The team I had wasn't even remotely cruddy. Artur was all the aid Eirika needed for earlygame (Natasha came in handy, though), and when Kyle joined the main army, it was pretty manageable. Chapter 10 was a bit challenging, and Chapter 18 was annoying, as always, but my team held their own.

Still, having to work with units who have the durability of wet toilet paper until chapter 8 is far from pleasant. And the FE6 team is just a massive trainwreck, with scrub archer and scrub armor as the only units I get that aren't Marcus or Saul until Western Isles, and go figure - some of the units there are a pain to recruit. Ugh. Gag me with a trebuchet.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Still, having to work with units who have the durability of wet toilet paper until chapter 8 is far from pleasant. And the FE6 team is just a massive trainwreck, with scrub archer and scrub armor as the only units I get that aren't Marcus or Saul until Western Isles, and go figure - some of the units there are a pain to recruit. Ugh. Gag me with a trebuchet.

You have Marcus.

Why are you complaining?

I ever thought I'd have to use this again but this is figuratively all I see when I see the argument at this point.

LFyp0.gif

Lolling. Saved.

My internet decided to die on me yesterday...

4kk6.png

:C

Hi Crizix. That's too bad... well, not for not missing out on here last night, but other stuff you could've been doing.

All that happened last night was conflict.

Hi guys.

Hmm...yeah. I read back, and I'm surprised that people were still arguing here. :C

Yes.

That is all that happened. xD

You have Marcus.

Why are you complaining?

^This.

Uhhh, chapter 8x's pingas of a boss?

That is overpowered and cannot possibly kill without a Killing Edge.

?

I trained Eirika and Artur just fine. Heck, Artur got to level 20 and promoted before the route split. And FE6 and FE7 should both be perfectly manageable, since Marcus lasts a rather long time in both.

Uhhh I am pretty sure you can get a Killing Edge for Marcus chapter 4.

You can get one in Ch6.

But you'd have to stick around for a good while to get the treasure there. I only get the gold and Killing Edge before heading out. Don't want to murder my tactics. Thank god it isn't strict like it is in FE7.

?

I trained Eirika and Artur just fine. Heck, Artur got to level 20 and promoted before the route split. And FE6 and FE7 should both be perfectly manageable, since Marcus lasts a rather long time in both.

Marcus lasts all throughout in FE7.

True. Not to mention having Pent, Raven, and Jaffar in addition to Marcus means you're pretty much set.

Indeed.

They're OU tier units anyhow.

You forgot to mention Harken/Karel.

Karel is UU and Harken is OU.

Harken is a must to always have. Love his durability than most characters during his time frame and his good 10ish Res is better than Raven's by a long shot. Using both Raven and Harken are suggested over Sain and Kent.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

It's an Affinity-based run. He can't use either of them because he can only use Ice affinity units.

This.

bichpls, you don't care about this thread you're just a smug little ass. i know what team you're playing for.

He's not worth it, Boney.

bichpls, you don't care about this thread you're just a smug little ass. i know what team you're playing for.

I don't care about this thread, that is true.

#teamboron

I don't even know boron and I'm not part of that skype chat fyi.

He's not worth it, Boney.

I'm really not.

?

Low-manning isn't my style. Low-manning with a paper durability army? No. Just... no. And having a crutch character be the only thing keeping Roy's ragtag bunch of misfits from falling all over themselves and collapsing in on itself is SRPG torture I'd rather NOT deal with.

True. Not to mention having Pent, Raven, and Jaffar in addition to Marcus means you're pretty much set.

They're the only reason why my FE7 team is at least passable.

I'm really not.

And we're not worth it, either. We're just a bunch of forum gamers, so...yeah.

Low-manning isn't my style. Low-manning with a paper durability army? No. Just... no. And having a crutch character be the only thing keeping Roy's ragtag bunch of misfits from falling all over themselves and collapsing in on itself is SRPG torture I'd rather NOT deal with.

They're the only reason why my FE7 team is at least passable.

Fair enough.

Gah....

And you get a cookie for saying that.

*Hands you a cookie*

That will only get worse without ignoring. x.x

Aha ha...

Some people still have a problem with elitism.

And the things that he does will only get him into further trouble; and that they'll be too late to get repaired.

meb.png

Yes.

He also did Sonic's voice in "Adventures Of Sonic The Hedgehog" and ""Sonic The Hedgehog: The Complete Series.

*rubs eyes open*

Hm? Oh, thank you

*eats the cookie*

So, how'd everyone sleep last night, if at all?