• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Karel is UU and Harken is OU.

Harken is a must to always have. Love his durability than most characters during his time frame and his good 10ish Res is better than Raven's by a long shot. Using both Raven and Harken are suggested over Sain and Kent.

I'd rather use Sain and Harken.

Hero's have piss poor speed and strength caps, so might as well have a tankier one with a brave sword.

i meant the "boney is bad for speaking his mind" team, smart guy. and no, i'm not actually calling you smart.

but your friends are saying that you shouldn't be arguing in here, and instead take it to pms, do you know that?

are you saying they are in the team with me?

by the way never would have got that

Edited by Tryhard

but your friends are saying that you shouldn't be arguing in here, and instead take it to pms, do you know that?

are you saying they are in the team with me?

by the way never would have got that

and again you don't care, you're just in a ridiculing mood. i don't take things to pms because if someone says something to me in a thread, i respond in the thread. i don't need to hide things.

and again you don't care, you're just in a ridiculing mood. i don't take things to pms because if someone says something to me in a thread, i respond in the thread. i don't need to hide things.

I'm in a ridiculing mood? I'm trying to figure out your argument. You're the one insulting me, so don't even try.

I could ridicule you, but I think you would listen to me even less. And you're already not really listening.

You seem to make a lot of assumptions, and think everyone is against you. This is simply not the case, please try to be less defensive. You say that I'm part of the "boney is bad for speaking his mind" club, but I've done nothing to repress you. In fact, you have less of a case when it comes to Boron and others, since apparently you are shunning them from this thread? I'm not going to say if I agree with it.

I made this purposedly about your friends (I assume they are your friends), because I know you don't give a shit about me. And that's fine.

While I can understand your thing with PMs, this isn't really the thread for super arguments.

And we're not worth it, either. We're just a bunch of forum gamers, so...yeah.

Sorry, forgot to reply to this earlier. Mostly I'd agree with you, but I find something disingenuous with Boney's replies, and unfortunately, it draws me in.

Boney, can you please stop.

While I do appreciate your efforts, I will help you guys along with this. Since I see no progress ever to be made, I will go poof from da thread.

By the way, if you think I was serious about wanting forum games gone in Furet's thread, lrn2sarcasm.

Apologies for shitting up your shrine, so to speak.

P.S: Can I join team popcorn, at least in spirit?

Edited by Tryhard

lol don't worry about it. This thread's been terrible for the longest time.

Ever since past pg 500ish.