The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I don't see why being single means not celebrating Valentine. Isn't it, after all, the Day of Love and Friendship? Unless you mean you don't have friends... or don't feel love for your family or something.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes, I forgot to mention that I'm tentatively planning to make February "Awkward Man/Woman Awareness" month, since a lot of us are single and won't get to celebrate Valentine's Day. I thought replacing Valentine's Day with a celebration we can all join would be a lot better than making single people feel like dirt.

But being single isn't necessarily awkward, even on a day like Valentine's.

I don't see why being single means not celebrating Valentine. Isn't it, after all, the Day of Love and Friendship? Unless you mean you don't have friends... or don't feel love for your family or something.

I just dress all girly and hand out chocolates to all my friends. ^^

Ah yes, I forgot to mention that I'm tentatively planning to make February "Awkward Man/Woman Awareness" month, since a lot of us are single and won't get to celebrate Valentine's Day. I thought replacing Valentine's Day with a celebration we can all join would be a lot better than making single people feel like dirt.

it wouldn't work for girls, because all the forever alone girls actually choose it

Eh...I'm tired. Night all.

NiGHT, sweetie.

February 14th: Valentine's Day

February 15th: Forever Alone Day

RING IT UP

GENIUS!

On valentines day, I just accept any candy I'm given and be glad. Screw romance, I can have candy instead!

My most sincere apologies to saint Valentine.

And good night Crizix.

There is a day on April 14 called Black Day. Apparently it's a day in Korea where single people get together and eat black bean paste noodles. It's a real day. Look it up on wiki.

...barely any support for my awkward man awareness month, huh?

What would be a good month for it, then?

February of course. It's just has odd days.

There is a day on April 14 called Black Day. Apparently it's a day in Korea where single people get together and eat black bean paste noodles. It's a real day. Look it up on wiki.

Interesting, but I don't eat beans. Poor socially awkward me.

And with that, good night everyone.