The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

J who the fuck am I on that list?

Koishi Komeiji (古明地 こいし Komeiji Koishi) is Satori Komeiji's younger sister. To escape the fear and hatred which other beings feel towards satori, she attempted to destroy her mind-reading ability by closing her Third Eye. However, this had the side effect of sealing away her own conscious mind, causing her to lose all thoughts and motives; she could no longer be hated, but neither could she be loved, or even remembered by people who saw her.

~Wiki

What.

I didn't feel like typing.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh. Patchouli is actually VERY fitting for me. Huh, J. How eerie...

Much funnier.

That and the only person Pit's really outclassed by is Dark Pit (in my opinion), while Sora is surrounded by a superior cast. Once again, all opinion, but Sora's omnipresent nature is starting to grate me a bit.

you forgot Palutena lolol ya, I pretty much had enough of him after 3D. And then there's Riku

you forgot Palutena lolol ya, I pretty much had enough of him after 3D. And then there's Riku

Sora's redeeming quality in 3D is that

[spoiler=Massive spoilers for the ending]despite FAILING the test, in a nature befitting him, he's delighted that Riku passed and goes off on his own adventure to the do the same.

But I just... I know he's the protagonist but damn. 15 years of plot revolves around the guy.

[spoiler=Massive spoilers for the ending]despite FAILING the test, in a nature befitting him, he's delighted that Riku passed and goes off on his own adventure to the do the same.

But I just... I know he's the protagonist but damn. 15 years of plot revolves around the guy.

o: vashii? what are you doing here? did fe4 thread go bad again?

If I remember, Sora's story will end in III... I think. All I know is that KH is planned for more, but first they'll end Sora's story.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

o: vashii? what are you doing here? did fe4 thread go bad again?

Nah, Shirley brought me over. :D

If I remember, Sora's story will end in III... I think. All I know is that KH is planned for more, but first they'll end Sora's story.

That's what I heard too. Well, Sora, it was a lovely run with you. [/glomps Sora]

shipping here will be fun when Hero-King and Criz starts posting.

Or you can ship me with Ein.

Ohmygosh, Shirley. XD

HI THERE.

I'm actually eating so I can't be playing RO2 right now so. And Ein... Ein... ;___;