• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Your eyes are messing with you, Hero-King. Her avatar is all black-and-white and her sig just has the red eyes.

Vashi should totally make a Flan sig for me.

You guys are so kind. ^^;

I don't know, Shirley. I don't pretty myself up and I don't get much attention (that I notice). What else would make sense? xD

No problem~

You don't really have to pretty yourself up to be pretty. I get told it too, and I don't even do anything for my own appearance besides comb my hair. XD Which is just simple because uh, yeah, straight here. So I think you're still pretty! And besides, it's not always gonna be the best result to pretty oneself up. :D

I once dreamed I was scrubbing soot if myself.

Another time I dreamed the second generation of awakening was fighting Magneto and the Green Goblin. At the end of it, Owain became a priest. Not the class, a real life preist.

.....what?

Your eyes are messing with you, Hero-King. Her avatar is all black-and-white and her sig just has the red eyes.

Huh, maybe i should start reminding myself to get more sleep

No problem~

You don't really have to pretty yourself up to be pretty. I get told it too, and I don't even do anything for my own appearance besides comb my hair. XD Which is just simple because uh, yeah, straight here. So I think you're still pretty! And besides, it's not always gonna be the best result to pretty oneself up. :D

Listen to Shirley Criz

Vash, something about your avi and sig is mind fucking me.Are the eyes changing color, or is my mind playing tricks?

Apparently you have

... Whoa. Um, no? They're just that maroon shade, and only on the signature...

... You okay?

Vashi should totally make a Flan sig for me.

No problem~

Send me the picture you want, and I'll see what I can do!

If it makes you feel better, it was a human Twilight Sparkle that was featured in my dream for some reason.

Equestria Girls!

... Which I only know about because the commercials.

Edited by Vashiane

...Wha.

I don't know, really. Maybe I have been hit on and was just oblivious. o.o

DON'T HIGHLIGHT THE PART ABOUT UGLY GIRLS

stop saying that about yourself or i'll have to start being tsundere >:O

but yeah crizzie, you're probably just kept to yourself enough to not get flirted on, or the people around you just don't flirt much. you're artistic, you have a pretty voice, you're friendly, you're sweet beyond belief~, and a little rebellious. i don't know what you look like, but everything else about you is wonderful and people would notice that, so...yeah. NO EXCUSES

... Whoa. Um, no? They're just that maroon shade, and only on the signature...

... You okay?

lol I hope so

but yeah crizzie, you're probably just kept to yourself enough to not get flirted on, or the people around you just don't flirt much. you're artistic, you have a pretty voice, you're friendly, you're sweet beyond belief~, and a little rebellious. i don't know what you look like, but everything else about you is wonderful and people would notice that, so...yeah. NO EXCUSES

This also^^^

lol I hope so

This also^^^

Yeah, last time I started seeing random colors on stuff, I was sick as hell and it just hadn't hit me yet. Either you need a few hours' sleep or be careful.

*blushes*

So cute~

Edited by Vashiane

Yeah, last time I started seeing random colors on stuff, I was sick as hell and it just hadn't hit me yet. Either you need a few hours' sleep or be careful.

Well, I have been running on less sleep lately, but I'm sure I'll be fine. Thanks anyway

calling me Meiling when I have a Flan avatar.

maybe later rofl.

KK.

With the main difference being the presence of an actual skin tone.

Ah, yeah, I always found that odd. Monster High bugs me for the same reason.

Well, I have been running on less sleep lately, but I'm sure I'll be fine. Thanks anyway

Oh... I see. But for my sake, just make sure you rest easy when you get the time to.

.....what?

Yeah, I know.

And you wonder why people call you a flirt

Thanks guys. Now I've got to go to bed. Sweet dreams to you all!

No problem~

Really...? :o

Lol straight hair is the best. XD

I'M SORRY. ;________;

But I don't handle tsundereness well... ^^;

alsdajhfjdfhldfjha See? You're sweet too.