• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys -

Well to be honest I am on a real down at the moment, I just learnt a friend committed suicide the other day and with everything going on I'm not getting any sleep and when I do I keep having dreams of everyone dying its awful

- OH MY FLIPPIN' GOD, ARE YOU OKAY?! *HUGS* I'M SO SORRY FOR NEVER BEING HERE WHEN YOU STOP BY!

I envy you quite a bit Crizix. I've always wished someone of the opposite gender would say something like this to me, and tell me how much I'm appreciated and loved by them.

mmhm, randoman, let me tell you a little bit about mewyeon; an amazing friend i made here...she was kinda just this person who didn't post very often, but one day in mid-late july i posted a comment on her profile saying "let's be friends!" jokingly, because she wrote that in her about me page. eventually we started to have a back n forth slow profile comment convo...then a little later i would find her in ip chat sometimes and i would chase after her, haha...embarrassing, but memorable ^^; she started calling me a sweet person around this time...well she got skype and added me on august 9th, but never really went there until the beginning of september...now we talk almost every day and she's one of my great friends.

well anyway, i wanted to talk about when i felt upset because i never mattered in people's lives...it's always there, but sometimes the feeling is harsher than usual...but yeon was there to help me understand that just being there to make a person feel special is more meaningful than they'll usually let on...nnng she's so...

anyway randoman, i mean...i don't think i'm very nice at all, but some people i care about seem to because i let them know why i think they're special to me. even my crush reacts as though i'm usual at times and she's not one to react enthusiastically to things but i mean...i mean like...well randoman to be honest, i feel like you always seem tense and you're afraid to form close relationships to people.

i guess i have a bit of leeway with yeon because she knows how much i like my crush so there's NO thoughts of romance with us and it's very comfortable? if you wanted to have that strictly-friendship with a sweet girl yourself, then make things clear. but yeah so...you said you envy crizzie for someone saying something like what i did to her...well mewyeon is the only person who's ever said something like that to me. my crush also did to some extent, but she isn't as good as comforting people with words but her heart was in the right place...and mewyeon has also said something more similar to this; when i would talk about how no one would have a crush on me and she would work her magic ^^

i hope this...is something? lol

Hmmm...I'm sorry, Randoman. Boney's advice is so much better than anything I could muster up, so...yeah. Just know that I do care about you too. ^^