wish it was animated T_T

Don't judge me And thanks

No shame whatsoever lol

Hi

Enjoy it while you can lol

hello to you too ;p

Doing fine. Playing games and stuff.

what game are you playing? :P

@ Boney: Uh, what exactly made you think I'm a tense and distant person? I am in real life, but I always felt like I didn't act that way on SF.

And to be honest with you, even though a regular relationship with a nice, sweet girl sounds nice, it may not be a good idea for me since I wouldn't be able to hold myself back and stop myself from letting those feelings develop into something more (alright, I know saying that was a dead giveaway for me being a distant person, but I don't recall saying anything like that before now).

Thanks for those words of advice though. You're right, even if people never say and express how much they appreciate you, that doesn't mean they don't value you.

Well, before I was playing SRW A, as the previous page can attest to, but now I'm in RO2.

Have you played the original RO? :O

@ Boney: Uh, what exactly made you think I'm a tense and distant person? I am in real life, but I always felt like I didn't act that way on SF.

And to be honest with you, even though a regular relationship with a nice, sweet girl sounds nice, it may not be a good idea for me since I wouldn't be able to hold myself back and stop myself from letting those feelings develop into something more (alright, I know saying that was a dead giveaway for me being a distant person, but I don't recall saying anything like that before now).

Thanks for those words of advice though. You're right, even if people never say and express how much they appreciate you, that doesn't mean they don't value you.

I'm wondering how romantic sorts of feelings even develop anyway. o_________o

We need Slayer, Zak, Engel, and Darros here more often.

When was the last time Zak posted here? o.o;