• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Using such words as "gay" and "retarded" in such a way is common amongst standard youtube commenters.

You do not want to be like them.

...There was a show...?

what

you're not supposed to say things i agree with

and yeah, lilo and stitch had a series. the idea of the show was to capture all the other experiment creatures, tame them, and put them somewhere where they'll be comfortable. in the movie, stitch was exp #626, so yeah there's a lot of em.

Ah, I understand. I just started applying to colleges yesterday! :D I have been working on a story, a novelization of BS FE. That and some original stories.

Lol. My whole family was harassing me about not applying over the summer. They were all like "do you even want to get into college?" and "obviously you want to fail like the useless bitch you are because you're not doing it right this fucking instant" every goddamned shitty day. Then they harass me about majors and when I tell them I want to pursue linguistics and law, they're like "Nope, you can't possibly do that" and then those jackasses get mad when I don't tell them things.

...Anyway...

BSFE barely gets any attention. I'd love to read something focusing on it. :D

Original fiction? That's pretty neat. I haven't written anything not fanfiction in a long time. XD

German > Spanish.

...Remind me to go get you a gift later. ;P

*head desks again*

...Hey, what's wrong?

Ha! Please, I've heard similar crowds say far worse!

You may be missing my point.

I have more of a problem with people calling something/someone "gay" or "retarded" than with teens saying "fuck".

They just aren't words that should be thrown around so casually.(you can say the same about teens/younger children cussing, but that's beside my point)

no, sorry, Anon. don't feel left out. I guess I won't post the links each time then.

But what if someone wants to read them but doesn't want to go out of their way to search for them?

Using such words as "gay" and "retarded" in such a way is common amongst standard youtube commenters.

You do not want to be like them.

Oh... well, I was mostly just uh... being lazy and stuff. No, I don't really want to be like them.

No, please do. I don't feel left out at all.

That's good to hear. D:

But what if someone wants to read them but doesn't want to go out of their way to search for them?

Well, he said he doesn't feel left out, so I'll just go and post them. And link to the first chapter (when the changes take effect) in my signature too.
Edited by Elise

...Remind me to go get you a gift later. ;P

What kind of gift?

You may be missing my point.

I have more of a problem with people calling something/someone "gay" or "retarded" than with teens saying "fuck".

They just aren't words that should be thrown around so casually.(you can say the same about teens/younger children cussing, but that's beside my point)

Still heard worse. But I see your point.

No.

And Id hardly call it fanfiction

Yeah, doesn't it belong on fiction press?

Note to self, get fiction press account

...Oh...

Sorry for snapping again, guys...

It's okay, you are forgiven!

But really, you should start searching and applying for colleges. It's a major step in life.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Lol. My whole family was harassing me about not applying over the summer. They were all like "do you even want to get into college?" and "obviously you want to fail like the useless bitch you are because you're not doing it right this fucking instant" every goddamned shitty day. Then they harass me about majors and when I tell them I want to pursue linguistics and law, they're like "Nope, you can't possibly do that" and then those jackasses get mad when I don't tell them things.

...Anyway...

BSFE barely gets any attention. I'd love to read something focusing on it. :D

Original fiction? That's pretty neat. I haven't written anything not fanfiction in a long time. XD

Geezus, Criz...that's uncalled for. Why would they say stuff like that? You know what? Fuck what they think, you can do whatever you damn well want without having to worry about what anyone else says. Once you graduate, you'll be able to start a whole new life for yourself. Hell, you have my support and I don't even know you. Things'll get better; hang in there.

Anyways, I finished the first chapter, but I'm not going to publish it until I get the other chapters done. Yeah, original fiction can be pretty fun. Very hard to do if you run out of ideas, but totally worth it when you finish :D