• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Best song ever. And best video. FRIEND ZONE.

And I don't know, Criz. My stomach hurts too. :C

Sorry, I don't like quoting on my phone. D: I came here because Damien posted best song ever on here.

....or, you two can just hug it out

I'll hug it out when ZM removes the giant stick stuck up his ass.

I'm tired of being treated like shit by people who are supposedly my friends.

Ehhh, I haven't been around to see what's been happening, but I kinda feel that you two might both be misunderstanding each other? Either way it seems you both aren't in a good mood =< If you don't like what's going on, then perhaps don't you think things would work out better if you tried putting yourselves into the other's shoes? That might be a little difficult, but it kinda seems like right now people are just making out the worst, and that certainly wouldn't help!!

It seems at least that Jprebs might be feeling a little stressed by what's been said to him and it's been getting worse building over time, perhaps rather than getting mad at him for it, ZM, try to explain that you meant nothing of it, if you actually haven't been meaning anything of what you're saying. I think there probably isn't much reason to be mad at the way he feels, you might really be coming off the wrong way.

Meanwhile Jprebs, you might be feeling unhappy but maybe you might be taking things too personally? Or making them out worse than they might really be? I'm sorry if I'm wrong, I haven't seen what's been going on. But I can understand if it looks like what he's saying is being rude, just if he's saying he isn't meaning anything of it, then maybe you shouldn't be so quick to label the way he's acting. Instead of asking for an apology, maybe ask for an explanation.

[spoiler=To Freohr]*shrugs* I appreciate the concern, Freohr, but I really don't feel the need to associate myself with that guy anymore. He brings me down, only cares about himself, and is overall an unpleasant person. Also OTHER people aren't helping what's going on here. *coughShirleycough*

[spoiler=To Freohr]*shrugs* I appreciate the concern, Freohr, but I really don't feel the need to associate myself with that guy anymore. He brings me down, only cares about himself, and is overall an unpleasant person. Also OTHER people aren't helping what's going on here. *coughShirleycough*

To be honest, I'm not sure how to go about the situation. At that moment, Fre just happened to say just the right words

I need you... I told you to never leave me...
Just... please try to be a bit kinder than recently... you know I don't have the best life right now and I get angry easily...

*claps hands* Alright. I'll try to cheer up and pay no mind to those...undertones you're making there, Jprebs. :P I'm sorry for being an asshole to everyone, I'm having a bit of drama going on in my family. I shouldn't take it out on any of you.

Wow, what the fuck did I do now? God, you tell me to go away YESTERDAY and then say I'm making things worse for you when I haven't even fucking said a word to you today, Vincent. I'll let you know, I had a depression attack yesterday and then you and Aya decides to make me feel like I shouldn't be around in different places. And then today I feel all sore and super worried and depressed over my friend, and you tell me that? Wow.

Thanks for the apology. Oh wait, what apology? Yay someone else gets it. Fine, I wonder why I bought the 3DS.

If you guys want me to leave so badly, just tell me in my face in private. My PMs are open for now.

Edited by Flandre

Well, that's a bit mean, but it's not me, so I'm happy.

Okay, that was a little selfish, I apologize

Wow, what the fuck did I do now? God, you tell me to go away YESTERDAY and then say I'm making things worse for you when I haven't even fucking said a word to you today, Vincent. I'll let you know, I had a depression attack yesterday and then you and Aya decides to make me feel like I shouldn't be around in different places. And then today I feel all sore and super worried and depressed over my friend, and you tell me that? Wow.

Thanks for the apology. Oh wait, what apology? Yay someone else gets it. Fine, I wonder why I bought the 3DS.

If you guys want me to leave so badly, just tell me in my face in private. My PMs are open for now.

I'll say sorry.

Sorry Shirley.

Hooray for friendship!

I like friendship!

The once serene, pristine meadow has become a smoldering wasteland of guilt and angst. What is this

Guys, don't ignore my purple(more like emerald amirite fellas) prose. It's witty.