• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=SRW A Playthrough]Endgame – The Extremely Far, Endlessly Near World

We make it back outside to find ourselves… in front of Earth!? DLV wonders if Axis moved while we fought, but Vashiane says that’s impossible, as Nightmare states it was Space Transportation! I comment that having warped first to Gryps 2, warping now in front of Earth would be of no surprise. No time to keep being in shock about though, as Shadow Mirror forces warp in!

However, among their forces… are mechas from the other factions they got in contact with! Freohr states they’re strict when it comes to data gathering, and Pride states humanity’s history is a history of war. Their world… even this world, and Freohr says war is how humanity can advance to the next step in evolution, spiritually and technologically. Pride states that without it, humans wouldn’t have flown to space. Warfare is needed in humans’ lives, without it, it would become a world of nothingness… with nothing to save it. The group states that’s just his own thinking, but Pride says it’s true. For example, he brings up this world’s Titans. For those not in the know, Dread explains that after the One Year War, the Federation organized the Titans to stabilize the Earth Sphere’s politics, but what became was a hunt against the survivors of Zeon and Spacenoids, and CA notes that if the One Year War hadn’t ended, the Titans wouldn’t have been created.

Pride states that only those who wish war survive, since war is the only choice for survival. GO counters that the need of control and political power… all is brought by ambition, that’s the true face of war. Shirley adds no war is the same; it’s only the shape of human ambition. Freohr says that war is the place a warrior’s soul can rest, as someone else has said. This makes Marthur go silent, as Pride comments what he said was no mistake. It’s nature, afterall. Ein then says to not misunderstand. It’s similar, but not completely the same and Coaster adds that if it were the same, they wouldn’t have admitted him as their friend.

Pride thinks it’s foolish. He tried to give us an ultimatum, to obtain our power… but only concludes this world is just a gathering of fools. James corrects that’s him the fool, and once more delivers his “If you don’t fear the shine of this sun” speech, to which Pride comments what help will that bring, Axis will soon drop into the Earth in a matter of time! The test of this Transposition Device…

Stallinbald says they’ll just crush his operation! Though Shengar wonders how they can do that. I comment there is a way, and I tell Freohr we’ll settle here and now who’s right, I’ll walk the path I believe in. Then I tell everybody our target is the Zweizergain, to stop it! I’ll… handle the rest…

Stage begin!

Party

Zerker (Lv51) – Ra Cairam

AceTactician (Lv49) – Nadesico [Y Unit]

AcaciaSgt (Lv50) – Soulgain

Pikachu (Lv52) – Dragonar Type-3 Custom

SRC (Lv52), Sara (Lv52) – Kerot

GoD (Lv51), Cluie (Lv51), Comet (Lv51), TheGhosteon (Lv51), AgileTit-Tyrant (Lv51) – Combattler V

Elieson (Lv50) – Daimos

JamesBCrazy (Lv50) – Daitarn 3

Gregor (Lv50) – Dragonar Type-1 Custom

Lux (Lv49), Raven (Lv49), TheFush (Lv49) – Shin Getter Robo

AceNoctali (Lv49) – God Gundam

Knight (Lv49) – Great Mazinger

Samven (Lv49) – Aestevalis Samven [OG]

Godot (Lv49) – Grendizer

Ein (Lv49) – Gundam Wing Zero Custom

Nightmare (Lv49) – Nu Gundam

Enemy

Pride (Lv54) – Zweizergain

Freohr (Lv53) – Ash Saver

Shadow Mirror (Lv52) – Angelg x6

Shadow Mirror (Lv52) – Laz Angrif x6

Shadow Mirror (Lv51) – Gespenst mk-II x12

??? (Lv50) – Vega Beast GiruGiru

??? (Lv50) – Saucer Beast GinGin x2

??? (Lv50) – Deathkine

??? (Lv50) – Helldine

??? (Lv50) – Mecha Warrior Gimeria

??? (Lv50) – Mecha Warrior Zonnekeiser x2

??? (Lv50) – Gilgazamne [Green]

??? (Lv50) – Geyzam x2

Alright, time to end this! However, something to keep in mind that there is actually a turn limit present. Must defeat Pride within 10 turns or else its Game Over as Axis collides with Earth. Speaking of, it’s futile to try to use it to camp, since Pride is at the other end of the map and doesn’t get aggro’ed to move ever. And even if he did, it would be a huge waste since I only have 10 turns. Despite so, I have to mow through his forces, since both him and Freohr start with max morale, so it’s paramount to increase ours.

Most of the non Shadow Mirror are quite manageable, except perhaps the Vega Beast, with its 40600HP, making it either to 1RKO, wittle it down as I approach Pride, or just plain ignore it. Regarding the Shadow Mirror themselves, the problem lies in that they can hit hard, even the Gespensts, who start right near our starting position. Possibly not be able to defeat or bother with all the higher-tiered ones, Freohr included, and just go after Pride.

By the way, if Freohr is defeated here, she’ll die. No idea what happens to her if she lives, as the game never addresses that. I think it just goes with the notion we rout them all, but I’m not sure, probably another thing that is up to anyone’s interpretation.

Anyway, if she does get defeated, I tell her she can still bail out, but she has pretty much accepted her fate, stating such is war. She admits she has wondered sometimes how things between us would’ve been had we met in a peaceful world, with no affiliation to the military, but at that her mecha blows up, killing her.

When it comes down to it, Pride is dangerous. However, it’s also quite easy to defeat him due to the way game mechanics worse. To wit, the only key is to not be hit, or minize it though all means possible, and it’s pretty much possible to 1RKO. Heck, I 3HKO him since Soulgain’s Code Kirin alone could take off more than half his HP after using the Soul seishin. It looks a bit anticlimactic, more so since I beat him in Turn 5, but when it comes down to it, best to just end it now, since outside of it, the stage is a pain with all the Shadow Mirror mechas.

Once defeated, the Zweizergain is in no good shape, to which Pride states he’ll use the Dimensional Transposition. Haha, what I was waiting for as I move my mecha to the Zweizergain. Pride wonders what the hell am I doing, and I state that without my self-destruct device… this machine will do nicely. Pride seems to figure it out now, as I note that with its power… then I address everyone telling them to flee! In 10 seconds they must get beyond the dropping stoppage point as I move the Zwei to Axis!

Freohr if she’s still alive wonders what I am planning, and the group is no different, though Vashiane notes the Zwei’s energy is increasing. Dread and CA seems to have figure out… it’s gonna blow up! James notes it must be then just like back in Jaburo, as Elieson wonders if the shock will repel Axis away. However, they are quick to realize I’m in the epicenter of it, as they try to urge me to fall back or that they can find another way. However, I’m firm, stating their job is done. The rest… is up to me.

The group however is getting desperate. Lux wonders if their combined power can destroy Axis, but Fruit says only if all the mechas had Shin Getter’s power, and as Ein adds, they don’t have the time either. Meaning my method… is the only way. This then makes them realize I had this planned since the battle’s beginning. And so… my last words are to state once more that I have no place in this world so… bye.

Cue bright flash.

Well, this was fun. Finally at it's end. There's still the ending left though, which will be added in this post... later.