• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if I were to name one thing, it'd be having guts and determination. This is just me going from that one time with that computer programming competition you had a while back,how you saw it through to the end despite losing a few points for someone else's mistake that happened to be on your team.

Mm...true...

Hotheaded is pretty accurate, if not brash.

You don't know me.

My response was serious. I actually compare everyone to food.

Also, the Byron battle was easier/faster than I thought. Grass Knot op

Fair enough.

Narrator: Formerly a soldier from Crimea and a Grail Merc. Now after the battle with Ashera along her way back to Crimea a portal opens up and she falls through it by mistake that Yune's warring hasn't yet completely settled. She has already got some power from Yune to defeat Ashera. Along the daily globe bugle city, she encounters some super heroic bodyguards. Then she battles some super heroic soldiers that even with Yune's power, she was no match for them. One of them punches her with a supersonic punch as she then staggers and she accidentally falls into a vat of radioactive waste, but thanks to Yune's power saving her.

Now a warrior is born...

Faster than a speeding bullet.

More Powerful than a locamotive

Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.

This looks like a job for...

supermanw.jpg

stupendeousgirl.jpg

Stupendeous Girl!

*She hears a distress signal with the sound of her sensitive ears as Uranus is being attacked by Martians.*

SG flies faster then the speed of light traveling fast as a comet to Uranus.

It plays this song while on Uranus...

But finding out that the aliens were actually deadpools.*

*Lets loose a 12 foot tall man eating Snarf.*

Stupendous Girl: Wooah. You'll make a great set of luggage.

av276000.jpg

*Fires her optic laser at the beast, but don't put a scratch on it.*

*She starts running while the monster chases her*

Stupendous Girl: We must have *Pant* *Pant* the laser 9000. Or this beast will devour the deadpools, or...worse.

*She gathers some molecular energy and fires Plazma blasts of Zirconium rays at the beast as it doesn't do more than just knock it to the ground for a short while.*

Deadpool: Super cape girl. Super capegirl. We have a crisis on our hands. The UFO's are soon going to gather metallic radiation suits to get one of the five jewels of the Fire Emblem.* *You and Anon must stop them.*

Stupendous Girl: I'll do what needs to be done. Even though I have hazard pay. (Even though my pay isn't so good. Even though I'm not of this time period either. But...once I get back, my life will change forever as I can never be like everyone else in Tellus.)

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Narrator: Formerly a soldier from Crimea and a Grail Merc. Now after the battle with Ashera along her way back to Crimea a portal opens up and she falls through it by mistake that Yune's warring hasn't yet completely settled. She has already got some power from Yune to defeat Ashera. Along the daily globe bugle city, she encounters some super heroic bodyguards. Then she battles some super heroic soldiers that even with Yune's power, she was no match for them. One of them punches her with a supersonic punch as she then staggers and she accidentally falls into a vat of radioactive waste, but thanks to Yune's power saving her.

Now a warrior is born...

Faster than a speeding bullet.

More Powerful than a locamotive

Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.

This looks like a job for...

supermanw.jpg

stupendeousgirl.jpg

Stupendeous Girl!

*She hears a distress signal with the sound of her sensitive ears as Uranus is being attacked by Martians.*

SG flies faster then the speed of light traveling fast as a comet to Uranus.

It plays this song while on Uranus...

But finding out that the aliens were actually deadpools.*

*Lets loose a 12 foot tall man eating Snarf.*

Stupendous Girl: Wooah. You'll make a great set of luggage.

av276000.jpg

*Fires her optic laser at the beast, but don't put a scratch on it.*

*She starts running while the monster chases her*

Stupendous Girl: We must have *Pant* *Pant* the laser 9000. Or this beast will devour the deadpools, or...worse.

*She gathers some molecular energy and fires Plazma blasts of Zirconium rays at the beast as it doesn't do more than just knock it to the ground for a short while.*

Deadpool: Super cape girl. Super capegirl. We have a crisis on our hands. The UFO's are soon going to gather metallic radiation suits to get one of the five jewels of the Fire Emblem.* *You and Anon must stop them.*

Stupendous Girl: I'll do what needs to be done. Even though I have hazard pay. (Even though my pay isn't so good. Even though I'm not of this time period either. But...once I get back, my life will change forever as I can never be like everyone else in Tellus.)

He seeks only power

Justice is his purpose

And insanity is his blood

He needs no name,

For he is 'The Strongest,'

'The Conquerer,'

'Sir,'

'Bringer of no mercy'

'Destroyer of evil'

So long as his purpose remains unfilled

And his heart pumps insanity

There is no rest for the wicked

So watch him,

And tremble

*flying through space*

Me: Deadpool, status report!

Deadpool: Kid Me, Lady Me, regular me, dog me, and, WOW! There's a lot of different mes on Uranus! Haha! I said 'mes'!

Me: Enlightening as always my dear friend! So, why am I up against?

Deadpool: Lets see, a hairy sentinel and a ho-

Me: You can stop there. I see my target! *flies at hairy sentinel*

Deadpool: *pout* I wish I could fly through space and fight with h-*cut off*

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

you're so incredibly high

Me: Deadpool, I am able to get high? Right?

Deadpool: *smoking marijuana in a bath robe. Yes, he still has the suit on* Hm? Good chap, your drug use your own buisness through and through, and whether or not you can has never been something I would have had the right to inquire of.

Me: I'll ask him when he sobers up.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Deadpool: *smoking marijuana in a bath robe. Yes, he still has the suit on* Hm? Good chap, your drug use your own buisness through and through, and whether or not you can has never been something I would have had the right to inquire of.

And suddenly, deadpool

He seeks only power

Justice is his purpose

And insanity is his blood

He needs no name,

For he is 'The Strongest,'

'The Conquerer,'

'Sir,'

'Bringer of no mercy'

'Destroyer of evil'

So long as his purpose remains unfilled

And his heart pumps insanity

There is no rest for the wicked

So watch him,

And tremble

*flying through space*

Me: Deadpool, status report!

Deadpool: Kid Me, Lady Me, regular me, dog me, and, WOW! There's a lot of different mes on Uranus! Haha! I said 'mes'!

Me: Enlightening as always my dear friend! So, why am I up against?

Deadpool: Lets see, a hairy sentinel and a ho-

Me: You can stop there. I see my target! *flies at hairy sentinel*

Deadpool: *pout* I wish I could fly through space and fight with h-*cut off*

Stupendous Girl: It will make a great set of purses when we get through with it. And your a super hero. All superheros can fly in space. Silly. :D

Stupendous Girl: One cup more of rum to go please. *hic*

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Stupendous Girl: It will make a great set of purses when we get through with it. And your a super hero. All superheros can fly in space. Silly. :D

Me: Deadpool can't

Deadpool: Meanie!

Me: Your practically immortal, why do you care?

Deadpool (melodic): When I was young boy, my dream! It was to make my mother proud! And my mama said I me, 'Wade. When you grow up! I want you to! Be the worlds sexiest mercenary! And! I also want! to see you, flying in space!' Que drum solo! *makes drum noises*

Me: ...catchy. *hums tune*

Stupendous Girl: One cup more of rum to go please. *hic*

Me: Are you drunk?! And more importantly where'd you get that rum?! Oh never mind, I should just start killing that fur-bound space ogre!

Vash x children who died in the forest = canon?

WHAT.

Clearly due to your new guise it must be true!!

... I - I don't even... you're so wacky, lil' sis.

1. Me: Deadpool can't

Deadpool: Meanie!

Me: Your practically immortal, why do you care?

Deadpool (melodic): When I was young boy, my dream! It was to make my mother proud! And my mama said I me, 'Wade. When you grow up! I want you to! Be the worlds sexiest mercenary! And! I also want! to see you, flying in space!' Que drum solo! *makes drum noises*

Me: ...catchy. *hums tune*

2. Me: Are you drunk?! And more importantly where'd you get that rum?! Oh never mind, I should just start killing that fur-bound space ogre!

1. Stupendous Girl: You can do it. And whether you can fly, or...not. Your one of our greatest heros that can even chew up and spit out Superman for breakfast.

2. Stupendous Girl: I have some in my utility belt. *hic*

I feeeel sooooo goood. *hic*

1. Stupendous Girl: You can do it. And whether you can fly, or...not. Your one of our greatest heros that can even chew up and spit out Superman for breakfast.

2. Stupendous Girl: I have some in my utility belt. *hic*

I feeeel sooooo goood. *hic*

Deadpool: Aw, thank you! I like her, like I do my thought boxes Isnt that right my loyal yellow box companion?

Me: is it even safe to fly like that?

Deadpool: I dunno, she seems to be having a good time though, and that's what you say to do every fight.

Me: But to you and I that means actual fighting.

Deadpool: Like your not doing to that Uranusian snowman over there?

Me: Right! Time for violence!

Deadpool: Yay! Fighty time!

Me: Air Burst! *sends a wave of large energy projectiles at the beast*

Deadpool: Aw, thank you! I like her, like I do my thought boxes Isnt that right my loyal yellow box companion?

Me: is it even safe to fly like that?

Deadpool: I dunno, she seems to be having a good time though, and that's what you say to do every fight.

Me: But to you and I that means actual fighting.

Deadpool: Like your not doing to that Uranusian snowman over there?

Me: Right! Time for violence!

Deadpool: Yay! Fighty time!

Me: Air Burst! *sends a wave of large energy projectiles at the beast*

Stupendous Girl: *hic*

*Fires a Zirconium beam at the beast.*

*The beast gets nailed by both attacks until it completely disintegrated.