• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh. I'll quote that if I want, it's to funny to ignore.

Also, you my be an X-com soldier. I need 17 for my draft to possibly be posted on this site.

i don't...understand?

Shouldn't have called me a lost cause.

zm, i'm so patient that i chased after someone like PK, and that's saying a LOT. you're just too hardheaded and oblivious. you never know what you did wrong, and it always takes too much to get through to you. you say you want to be my friend, but you're doing nothing to make me belive that and saying things like "i can see why boron doesn't like you" doesn't help anyone.

I've no desire to be a regular here. I did actually address you directly before, but you may or may not have ignored that post, I dunno.

Also I have made replies not relating to arguments, but it's so drama-filled in here these days that it's hard not to. And not the serious kind, just the petty kind. I find it amusing, I must admit. Occasionally I try to be serious, but it doesn't seem to change anything, so why should I waste my time?

i honestly wonder what you have to say...

zm, i'm so patient that i chased after someone like PK, and that's saying a LOT. you're just too hardheaded and oblivious. you never know what you did wrong, and it always takes too much to get through to you. you say you want to be my friend, but you're doing nothing to make me belive that and saying things like "i can see why boron doesn't like you" doesn't help anyone.

I only said that because you called me a lost cause.

i honestly wonder what you have to say...

Wonder what I have to say about what? This current display? I find it pretty embarassing from both parties, honestly, but I don't know the whole story, I assume. Even so, the conduct is poor, and immature.

Me: Dang it!

Deadpool: There's only enough mustard for one sandwhich.

Me: I swear, if my secretary has been raiding my fridge again, she's fired!

Deadpool: In the meantime, I'm going to have a sandwhich! *grabs mustard*

Me: Hey! I want the mustard!

Deadpool: Mine!

Me: I bought that mustard!

Deadpool: *fails to raspberry through mask* pth-ptha-pthwa-whatever! Snooze ya loose!

Me: My mustard! *grabs for it!

Deadpool: No!

*fighting*

Anon.

Please shut up with the Deadpool crap.

It's real annoying

*shame*

Yes sir...

How did that whole "talking with Deadpool" thing started again...?

I did this one little thing where I killed Darkseid and Doomsday, and I also defeated Deadpool an Superman. Aya joined in and then it kinda became a thing. I really should just start a new thread for that or something.

*shame*

Yes sir...

I did this one little thing where I killed Darkseid and Doomsday, and I also defeated Deadpool an Superman. Aya joined in and then it kinda became a thing. I really should just start a new thread for that or something.

I thought it was from that skirmish you started that somehow involved Deadpool in WfOF

lol don't listen to breezy, say what you want

anyway anon, what did you mean by me being drafted?

Simple, in X-Com, enemy unknown, your units are customizable. So I decried to make a 17-man band of members from this site, you included, provided I have permission of course.

Also, Deadpool says thank you.

Simple, in X-Com, enemy unknown, your units are customizable. So I decried to make a 17-man band of members from this site, you included, provided I have permission of course

If you don't reference me I'm punching you in character

No pressure :3