• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Sumire for Smash 4

Make it hapen

Sumire the best......

32.png
Who is the biggest cactus bitch on the face of the continent.

Joke

If we were to see a not-lord FE character in smash, I obviously would choose Volke. Final Smash Lethality, instantly kills one enemy, no exceptions.

Like sudden death. xD

I already sorta played that card. Want to to put in the deck?

Volke for SSB4!

Honestly, those people had no idea what they were asking for was asking the impossible anyway - that'd be like saying that Mario should be cut from the Smash Bros. roster, and no way in hell that's happening.

i was afraid actually being it's not like mario who's the star of fricken nintendo, this is marth, who's last games totally bombed

i was afraid actually being it's not like mario who's the star of fricken nintendo, this is marth, who's last games totally bombed

I see. That's a good reason to be worried. Then again, there is Ness, who's made it in all titles for only having one game to his name. . . .

I see. That's a good reason to be worried. Then again, there is Ness, who's made it in all titles for only having one game to his name. . . .

true, but ness is a perfect veteran and the only character that would really rub him out is lucas. then there's my jigglypuff, who has...700+ other characters that could shove her out of the next roster? plus angry fanboys who don't like her. fuck them.

true, but ness is a perfect veteran and the only character that would really rub him out is lucas. then there's my jigglypuff, who has...700+ other characters that could shove her out of the next roster? plus angry fanboys who don't like her. fuck them.

...it