• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Anon, I have a very important question to ask you, and I want you to think very carefully before you answer:

Why do you care about the whole chain post thing?

Well David, that's a very good question. The answer is simple, when presented with a challenge, I love to not only reach the end, but exceed it. When Levant showed my his 5 in a row, or 'penta' post, I felt like a true challenge was put before me. So here we are, as I have far exceeded my goal and claimed my record, as you claim some yourself.

At least in those games they hit...

Ehhh. Either way, good HP and strength with mediocre-to-bad everything else to back it up is only a recipe for the perfect benchwarmer IMO. Boyd in PoR was the first fighter I saw that didn't suck.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Well David, that's a very good question. The answer is simple, when presented with a challenge, I love to not only reach the end, but exceed it. When Levant showed my his 5 in a row, or 'penta' post, I felt like a true challenge was put before me. So here we are, as I have far exceeded my goal and claimed my record, as you claim some yourself.

I see

So what if I challenged you to read "My Immortal"?

Crazy story about Priam's Paralogue that you won't believe. Other than the massively bulked army he has, it actually took a THIRD of all my units just to take him out ALONE. Never doing that one on classic. Ever. I did it on my first playthrough, which was hard mode

Inigo procced Lethality and threw a sword through a wall at him. I won.

^
I
I
I

Yeah, my grandma is flipping her shit right now while preparing food. >_>

Wants everything to be perfect. Who wouldn't?

When I have money.

Reeking Boxes.

Gerome/Cynthia isn't too bad.

I'm starving. My grandma prepared mashed potatoes, gravy, various vegetables, cupcakes, and of course the turkey, and my family can't eat until mom gets home from work.

WHY THE FUCK IS SHE EVEN WORKING TODAY FISBDKANSMSLANAKABSIS I'm so annoyed.

Some stores works on Thanksgiving day too. They have to have theirs in the evening.

Aaaaaand he's so slow he can't even double a snail on depressants. Get that loser out of here. NOW.

He maybe slow, ...but he punches rocks to relieve his stress.

Bartre only sucks in FE7.

He's good in FE6.

How?!

I'm not evil, I just do crazy stuff for fun

esrt.png
lrwo.jpg
u8dk.jpg
Like him...?!
Edited by Dark_Huntress