The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I have that too. And I think you already made it obvious that you do already, I meant who besides me, Kalas, you and David have it

I know HK has it, but I heard he jumped off the Cliff of Existence into the Sea of Crizix so they can have babies and not post here anymore the jerks.

I don't have my copy of the game with me at the moment. :/

Oh. That sucks.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, I used Elgyem mainly.

I don't think he comes that late, but you can also get Eevee in Castelia City(although I think you would need tge sewers to be with water), but that's too much effort IMO

>5% chance to find Eevee

FML

I know HK has it, but I heard he jumped off the Cliff of Existence into the Sea of Crizix so they can have babies and not post here anymore the jerks.

Oh. That sucks.

what?

>5% chance to find Eevee

FML

Why do you want an early synchronizer anyway?

Are you playing on a (3)DS or an emulator?

Are you talking about the Lucario you get from Korrina or did you evolve a Riolu?

Also, could you PM me your friend code?

I'm talking about the one Korrina gave me.

Sure, in a bit. First I have to figure out how to obtain it.

I'm talking about the one Korrina gave me.

Sure, in a bit. First I have to figure out how to obtain it.

Go to your friend list on the 3DS menu (it's a orange square with a smile IIRC) and you can check your code there as well as add people now go get it so I can add you

OOOHHH I thought you meant my Y Friend Code. Yeah, I know all about my 3DS friend code, since I registered a lot of people already. Hold on, let me get it.

Yeah, since the 3DS have its own friend code, Pokémon doesn't need a separate one (much better than having a code for each game like in the DS/Wii

I still think I should make a KI:U multiplayer thread.

Sure, I'd use it.

I do.

*regrows beard*

Alright boy, this is a story from a long time ago, 3 years in cannon, 5 or so months in real time. Once there were 2 kingdoms. Well, okay, there were a lot more, but out story follows these two kingdoms I'm going to tell you about. Do you understand what I've told to you so far?

Sure, I'd use it.

*regrows beard*

Alright boy, this is a story from a long time ago, 3 years in cannon, 5 or so months in real time. Once there were 2 kingdoms. Well, okay, there were a lot more, but out story follows these two kingdoms I'm going to tell you about. Do you understand what I've told to you so far?

Yessir.

Yeah, since the 3DS have its own friend code, Pokémon doesn't need a separate one (much better than having a code for each game like in the DS/Wii

X and Y don't use separate friend codes.

It's very convenient.

Thank God.

Sent both of you a PM.