• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

That's new to me

However, if it's what I think it is, then...

The Seismic Toss set also features Wish. On a Pokemon that, even with zero investment in bulk, is harder to take out than Jirachi and Celebi. And that set catches most people off guard because it's so far out in left field (your typical Mega Kangaskhan set is PuP/Sucker Punch/Return/filler).

I might nuzlocke my newest X playthrough

Maybe even playlog it

Hmm...

Do eet

Edited by Levant Fortner

You can use the Kanto starter you get in-game as long as you use it mega evolved

Meh. Same thing can be said for say, Aerodactyl, so no

The Seismic Toss set also features Wish. On a Pokemon that, even with zero investment in bulk, is harder to take out than Jirachi and Celebi. And that set catches most people off guard because it's so far out in left field (your typical Mega Kangaskhan set is PuP/Sucker Punch/Return/filler).

Do eet

So powerful

OKAY THEN!

Just um, is there any way I can keep pictures I post on Miiverse private? Don't want random photos floating around

I see.

After a few years, riots started in the streets, and the princes's father, king of Brotharia, banned him from seeing the queen. The former was a bit extreme if you ask me, but I was reassigned to help manage them. So, of course, the prince was left without a watch. Or at least, not one of any skill. This gave him a chance to run away, so he did. He dashed through city streets, smuggled himself in carts, all to reach the queen of Rhodaschis.

You can't take pictures for Miiverse for pokemon x/y

I was informed a couple of minutes ago. That bloody sucks, lol

Well, it's going to be text only then, unless I stomach to use my 240p webcam and have some crappy commentary with it

Or I can use my webcam to take crappy photos. Hmm...

Edited by DodgeDusk

After a few years, riots started in the streets, and the princes's father, king of Brotharia, banned him from seeing the queen. The former was a bit extreme if you ask me, but I was reassigned to help manage them. So, of course, the prince was left without a watch. Or at least, not one of any skill. This gave him a chance to run away, so he did. He dashed through city streets, smuggled himself in carts, all to reach the queen of Rhodaschis.

Ok..