The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Talonflame is literally a kill or be killed(or switch out i guess) Pokemon in most cases and he does extremely well just smashing his face into things over and over until he kills himself or is killed by Brave Bird/Flare Blitz recoil

if you're lucky and predict a switch you can also get a Roost/Swords Dance off and continue smashing your face into things

RIP Talonflame if there's stealth rocks out though

Or if you think your opponent is gonna use an Electric Move for some reason, priority Roost will remove the SE damage and still get you healed.

Never gonna be useful but fun fact XD

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

It can actually be pretty damn devastating if you have the user hold a Power Herb.

Still, the only two turn moves I'd use are those that make you nigh invulnerable in the charge turn (See: Fly, Shadow Force, etc.).

We'll see about that. *checks its base stats and moves*

That thing's kinda shit, mang. Although, that 126 base speed is KIND OF impressive...

Talonflame is actually quite good,

And it's all because of its hidden ability, which gives priority to all flying type moves.

to be fair he's guaranteed to die to anything that's super effective against him

Very true. Anyway, let's take a look at my level 56 Talonflame as I'm heading into Victory Road:

Name: Sunset

Nature: Rash (Special Attack is buffed, Special Defense is nerfed.)

HP: 159

Attack: 115

Defense: 99

Special Attack: 113

Special Defense 83 (ouch)

Speed: 171

Moveset: Flamethrower, Flare Blitz, Fly, Swords Dance

Talonflame is one speedy motherfucker. The problem is, her Spec. Defense hurts her like a bitch, and Electric and Water type moves make her cry (Rock does, too, if she's going against a Rock type, which she never will). Flamethrower is on her because her Special Attack is quite nice and the move itself is pretty valuable, and also she doesn't always have to spam Flare Blitz. Fly's on her because, well, I need to get to places. :P Swords Dance and Flare Blitz are given.

There is an item that changes a pokemon's ability, even to hidden ones.

Err, are you sure it'd work on something like Talonflame, who only has one Ability aside from its hidden ability? Because I don't think so.

Edited by Levant Fortner