• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll show you all a teaser:

"Shinx, use Discharge on those Taillow!" ZM commanded, pointing at the group of Water/Flying Pokemon as they tormented a young Chikorita, which was clearly not enjoying the assault as it whimpered.

Obeying its trainer, Shinx let out a battle cry as a powerful torrent of electricity left its body and struck the aggressive bird Pokemon. The group of Taillow let out shrieks of pain, and when the attack ceased, they flew away from the area in a hurry, leaving the injured Chikorita on the ground.

Concerned, ZM ran toward the Pokemon and knelt down beside it, picking it up in his arms. "Geez...you're really hurt, are you..." he frowned.

Chikorita looked up at the teenager and winced in pain from the Pecks it enured. ZM cradled it close to him and got up, running back to the others in need of medical aid for the injured Johto Grass starter.

1. Taillow's Normal-Flying-type.

2. Do our starting Pokemon all come at level 5, and do they only have their level up moves at that point, or can they have TMs/Egg Moves?

1. Taillow's Normal-Flying-type.

2. Do our starting Pokemon all come at level 5, and do they only have their level up moves at that point, or can they have TMs/Egg Moves?

1. It was Wingull before. I forgot to edit it.

2. They do start at level 5, but they can have any move they want if I approve of it.

1. It was Wingull before. I forgot to edit it.

2. They do start at level 5, but they can have any move they want if I approve of it.

Ah, OK. Then can my Golett have the ability Iron Fist and the moves Power-Up Punch, Shadow Punch, Iron Defense, and Night Shade?

SHELL SMASHING HIS WAY TO VICTORY

SOMEONE NEEDS A POKEMON WITH TRICK ROOM

Ah, OK. Then can my Golett have the ability Iron Fist and the moves Power-Up Punch, Shadow Punch, Iron Defense, and Night Shade?

Interesting moveset. Alright.

Wait, can my Deino have Dark Pulse?

Yes.