• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Or just watch matches in something you doesn't even take part in and still criticize the people that do for doing it wrong.

Because those are totally the same thing :< I have no clue why you even tried to call me out on this. You know full well that I don't like FE4 or the way it plays, and thus I won't bother trying it. Also, I'm not even that good a competitive battler anyways.

Sorry Zak, I got distracted with something else before

Because those are totally the same thing :< I have no clue why you even tried to call me out on this. You know full well that I don't like FE4 or the way it plays, and thus I won't bother trying it. Also, I'm not even that good a competitive battler anyways.

Because you insist on bashing on FE4 even though you never played it, just like you keep talking about people's mistakes in Pokemon Showdown even though you don't play it and, as you just said yourself, you're not that much of a competitive player.

It is okay to not want to play the game because it doesn't appeal to you for whatever reason, but if you just keep bashing it you'll just keep looking like an ass.

I'm not trying to attack you or anything, but this attitude really pisses me off, and I can tell I'm not the only one.

Just some friendly advice, stop this. There is no need to bash something at every mention of it, specially something you didn't really try yourself.

Edited by Tonton