The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Kalas, how exactly did this situation happen? How did you find out?

sixth period, econ. We got a seating chart, unfortunately, the bitch I talked about got the seat next to me (due to alphabetical order). I obviously didn't want to be there, next to her, so I had my head turned away. During some time in this, the bitch got the idea to TAKE PICTURES OF ME.

I learned after class from a friend, who saw it happen.

That violates some law.

What country/state do you live in?

California

All the more reason for it to be sorted out as soon as

I could add two points to this that could back this up, but lazy. It still needs to be reported though if it's making him uncomfortable

I am making this known to my friends, if anything. And I'm taking action tomorrow.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of people are stupid, but what's really annoying is that they want the smart to get down to their lowest-common-denominator levels.

Which is why it's becoming more and more difficult for me to talk to people both IRL and online.

sixth period, econ. We got a seating chart, unfortunately, the bitch I talked about got the seat next to me (due to alphabetical order). I obviously didn't want to be there, next to her, so I had my head turned away. During some time in this, the bitch got the idea to TAKE PICTURES OF ME.

I learned after class from a friend who saw it happen

Ha! The nerve is this chick. I hope she gets what's coming to her, and they better not go easy on her just because she's a girl.

A lot of people are stupid, but what's really annoying is that they want the smart to get down to their lowest-common-denominator levels.

Which is why it's becoming more and more difficult for me to talk to people both IRL and online.

I can really only trust my friends to not be an asshole, and that's only because I already befriended them.

Ha! The nerve is this chick. I hope she gets what's coming to her, and they better not go easy on her just because she's a girl.

She's a conceited slut, I hope she gets hell.

bitch fuck seat belts

But seat belts are great.

I can really only trust my friends to not be an asshole, and that's only because I already befriended them.

She's a conceited slut, I hope she gets hell.

...you know what Kalas? I'm apologizing in advance. How far in advance? I certainly don't know. Just in advance.

Does she wear slutty clothing? Does she flirt a lot?

Sounds like she's annoying.

And ignore Assbee.

She's a fucking conceited slut who cares about herself, yes to the slut clothes ( i might be using the word wrong, I describe a slut to be a female asshole).

She is, but this just fucking raised it to the fucking roof.

She's a fucking conceited slut who cares about herself, yes to the slut clothes ( i might be using the word wrong, I describe a slut to be a female asshole).

She is, but this just fucking raised it to the fucking roof.

Just call her a bitch, then. Slut is kind of rude unless she deserves it, but she might in this case.

Make her pay.

A slut is someone who lets guys unlock her door a lot

At this point in time I don't care.

Just call her a bitch, then. Slut is kind of rude unless she deserves it, but she might in this case.

Make her pay.

She fucking does.

I would punch her in her whore mouth if I didn't care about the consequences.

Assbee DOES have a point.

I'd ignore the situation (because I've been sniped before with pictures, but nothing happened that I know of), and do something about it if it gets worse.