• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't have to use him. Get him to a level five warrior ad give him a bow. Also I didn't know the GBA thing. Cause so do I.

I think that can freeze the game.

Thing is, though, I'm forced to use that loser Bartre just to get her, and you know full well I hate GBA fighters. And when I'm "rewarded" with THIS for putting up with his fail for that long:

Karla Swordmaster 5 29 14 21 18 16 11 12

...it feels like a kick in the nuts.

It's not that bad.

And you know what Foster? I'm a fan of THE BRAVE! He's faster than Sain, he's stronger than Raven, he's got more beef than a plate of Dart! He can use axes in a game where axes are amazing! And he has pretty good supports.

Check and mate.

Pent > Harken

I love Karla, though. She's hot.

Harken I prefer to Karel for the brave sword. Since I use Bartre normally I can take the Wo Dao from Karla.

Ho ho ho, typical ZM!

But her description on the fire emblem wiki says she's cold

Terrible.

I think that can freeze the game.

It's not that bad.

And you know what Foster? I'm a fan of THE BRAVE! He's faster than Sain, he's stronger than Raven, he's got more beef than a plate of Dart! He can use axes in a game where axes are amazing! And he has pretty good supports.

Check and mate.

Harken I prefer to Karel for the brave sword. Since I use Bartre normally I can take the Wo Dao from Karla.

Ho ho ho, typical ZM!

True. But I'm #SwordmasterBias

But so are my Kjelly and little Cynthia.

I also really forgot to mention Yarne.

Pretty much inherited Quickburn & Luna (from Frederick) and he can wreck Generals to shreds.

My Kjelle wasn't that good because Stahl and Sully's bases were a bit low when I recruited her :<

She still managed herself with Severa, though

I didn't recruit Yarne because I married Panne to Donny and I can't level up him :<

she's my Waifu though.

^

So you waffle pumpkins and ice?

Dude what the hay?

I'm not.

And I don't think that's the meaning of the word...

I would call it impulsive to base friendship off of sexual attraction to a fictional third party

You don't have to use him. Get him to a level five warrior ad give him a bow. Also I didn't know the GBA thing. Cause so do I.

Thing is, though, having to blow a Hero Crest on that loser is a huge inconvenience to the point where even if I was the type to recruit everyone, which I normally am, I still wouldn't recruit her, because she's pretty bad for someone whose recruitment method is so obscure.

Are your bartre?

Nope.

So you waffle pumpkins and ice?

Dude what the hay?

I would call it impulsive to base friendship off of sexual attraction to a fictional third party

There's Also Marcia, Katarina and a few others.

Sorry, the canon doesn't work that way.

HOWEVER. I DISAGREE