Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep your distance, Rando.

Don't worry. I will.

*gets a hammer* Really? Then let me help you clear your mind!

Well, alright.

I've actually been doing a good job at laying off the dirtiness. I haven't intentionally looked up any dirty pictures ever since mid-December and I haven't looked up anything equally dirty or dirtier than swimsuit pics. And I managed to avert my gaze from those that dirty blond girl pic Jprebs posted and that dirty Serra pic that was posted in this thread a while back. Though exposed lady legs still pose a challenge for me.

...too much information, huh?

I've actually been doing a good job at laying off the dirtiness. I haven't intentionally looked up any dirty pictures ever since mid-December and I haven't looked up anything equally dirty or dirtier than swimsuit pics. And I managed to avert my gaze from those that dirty blond girl pic Jprebs posted and that dirty Serra pic that was posted in this thread a while back. Though exposed lady legs still pose a challenge for me.

...Just a little.

Well, alright.

Yep. *underhand hammer swing*

And Rando, you cray-cray.

For which part? Saying that I found Sanae's legs nice when you're around (a very dangerous thing to do), trying really hard to get my dirtiness under control, talking about fighting against the dirtiness in-depth to the point where I sound insanely dirty for mentioning lady's legs, that dirty Serra pic, among other things, or something else?

change your name to Awkwardman already

I'm kind of tempted to, now that you bring up the idea...

I'll probably do the name change once I can find a fitting awkward man sig/avatar. You can't be the awkward man without the iconic Black Bomberman suit and sunglasses, after all.

Rando, when'd you get so funny? XD

If you're talking about the perverted funniness, it all started when Shirley said in this thread a long time ago she was leaving SF for a bit to take a shower and I asked for someone to smack me in the head. Then there was other events like Dark_Huntress constantly talking about herself in a swimsuit and Crizix talking about herself in a swimsuit because of Dark_Huntress. Then there was one thread where we were saying what members we'd want to see real life pics of, I mentioned wanting to see Dark_Huntress, Anacybele, and Crizix, then Freohr said "in bathing suits, right?"

People really like rubbing in my fight against pervertedness...