• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhhhhhhh... I gueess?

Well, I should probably stop talking about perverted things/fighting against dirty thoughts out loud. Though things would be a lot less amusing and funny if I did do that.

On a side note, I was thinking of having a sickeningly cute/pretty feminine avatar/sig for Valentine's Day, but since I'm trying to fight against dirty thoughts, I thought my current sig/avatar would be better for Valentine's Day, even if it does sound like I'm the grinch equivalent of Valentine's Day and I'm completely against it.

I'll probably do the name change once I can find a fitting awkward man sig/avatar. You can't be the awkward man without the iconic Black Bomberman suit and sunglasses, after all.

If you're talking about the perverted funniness, it all started when Shirley said in this thread a long time ago she was leaving SF for a bit to take a shower and I asked for someone to smack me in the head. Then there was other events like Dark_Huntress constantly talking about herself in a swimsuit and Crizix talking about herself in a swimsuit because of Dark_Huntress. Then there was one thread where we were saying what members we'd want to see real life pics of, I mentioned wanting to see Dark_Huntress, Anacybele, and Crizix, then Freohr said "in bathing suits, right?"

People really like rubbing in my fight against pervertedness...

Isn't Dark_Huntress a guy? Edited by Tonton

On a side note, I was thinking of having a sickeningly cute/pretty feminine avatar/sig for Valentine's Day, but since I'm trying to fight against dirty thoughts, I thought my current sig/avatar would be better for Valentine's Day, even if it does sound like I'm the grinch equivalent of Valentine's Day and I'm completely against it.

Go with the feminality, mang. I did, though it was kind of unintentional. I just wanted Mawile in my avatar.

Well, I should probably stop talking about perverted things/fighting against dirty thoughts out loud. Though things would be a lot less amusing and funny if I did do that.

Prolly should... XD

Isn't Dark_Huntress a guy?

No. I mean, I really hope not. Especially after that incident with her constantly talking about herself in a swimsuit, and the fact that she said I was cute and handsome when I showed her my Marth cosplay photos. Anyways, she posted up a let's play video of sorts of Super Mario All Stars, and her voice was clearly female.

Go with the feminality, mang. I did, though it was kind of unintentional. I just wanted Mawile in my avatar.

I'm tempted to. Plus, the particular picture of the girl I was planning to have as my sig/avatar had her dress near knee length (so it's modest enough) and her top was also very modest in coverage. Though I'd rather keep my favourite female a secret...

Prolly should... XD

(Looks worriedly at all the stuff I wrote above this sentence...)

I'm tempted to. Plus, the particular picture of the girl I was planning to have as my sig/avatar had her dress near knee length (so it's modest enough) and her top was also very modest in coverage. Though I'd rather keep my favourite female a secret...

inb4 your favorite female is cordelia or caeda

I should try using Geitz sometime. I tend to not use prepromotes because of how badly people discouraged their use back then.

inb4 your favorite female is cordelia or caeda

Cordelia face looks too insincere for my tastes (in her official art anyways, though I'll admit she's very pretty), Caeda, I suppose she'd be one of my top 10 favourite females if I ever decided to come up with a list. I don't really like how Cordelia obsesses over Chrom even after she marries someone else. As for Caeda, I find her personality quite nice, though I prefer girls with milder and shyer personalities.

Cordelia face looks too insincere for my tastes (in her official art anyways, though I'll admit she's very pretty), Caeda, I suppose she'd be one of my top 10 favourite females if I ever decided to come up with a list. I don't really like how Cordelia obsesses over Chrom even after she marries someone else. As for Caeda, I find her personality quite nice, though I prefer girls with milder and shyer personalities.

Hm. Fia from Riviera: The Promised Land?