• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

by what? o.o

Well, there's actually a party at my house right now and the people are all so loud. Then I think that Breezy thinks that the joke I made in our PM was an insult to him. :/

I've used Vika once or twice, she turned out pretty good but I did have to boss abuse. Had her at SS strike really early on though and she turned out fantastic.

Hmmm... IMO, it just ain't worth it, considering that a light breeze kills her by the time she can actually get any experience, and 3 of her chapters are shared with units who need the experience much more than she does. And while she does have good growths in a lot of stats, one of those is in freaking MAGIC, aka a stat laguz units don't care for unless they're named Nasir or Herons. Which makes me think that she's just there for IS to troll us. And sure, 30 speed doubles a lot in part 4, but 25 attack, on the other hand, is something any non-mage would laugh off.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Sorry.

wha why are you apologizing? i'm just saying i'm not joking when i call myself emo

Well, there's actually a party at my house right now and the people are all so loud. Then I think that Breezy thinks that the joke I made in our PM was an insult to him. :/

aww =/

Edited by xXHeartbreakXx

But Google limits things to 43 words...Would it still work? :o

you could just search for the word combinations that are more infrequent, like of course searching for a song and typing in "i love you" or something might give you hard time in finding what you're looking for lol. but it shouldn't take much to find it.

crizzie, why have you been up like, a LOT later than you used to? before you vanished, you would go to sleep at like...10 am which is like 3 hours ago o.o

are you...growing up? X)

you could just search for the word combinations that are more infrequent, like of course searching for a song and typing in "i love you" or something might give you hard time in finding what you're looking for lol. but it shouldn't take much to find it.

crizzie, why have you been up like, a LOT later than you used to? before you vanished, you would go to sleep at like...10 am which is like 3 hours ago o.o

are you...growing up? X)

I see...I just put in the chorus. THE CHORUS SOLVES ALL. By the way, the song was "Be My Escape" by Relient K.

No, I technically still have the same curfew, but I haven't had a normal school week in a while because of snow. ^^;

You're right that its not Portuguese. Keep trying tho :P:

So...Italian?

Edited by Crizix