• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

hi sighduck

ohhh. i kinda have the same thing, unless i'm at school or on a bus of course...one of these days, i'm going to end up riding a bus to a city i've never heard of o.o

Oh God, lol. You'd have a great adventure, at least! XD

how is your day

dat matching sig...

You don't know #TheStruggle

well sorta. back in high school, my mom refused to pick me up from school more than like once a year. so i had to walk home on my own every time i missed the bus or wanted to stay after school or had to get to the music store. it was really fricken often lol but i had an mp3 player for help.

dat matching sig...

well sorta. back in high school, my mom refused to pick me up from school more than like once a year. so i had to walk home on my own every time i missed the bus or wanted to stay after school or had to get to the music store. it was really fricken often lol but i had an mp3 player for help.

oh yeah i was in a hurry when making my new identity

dat matching sig...

Oh.... well then. I stand corrected. #Respect

You don't know #TheStruggle

My house is next to a nasty six way intersection. If I walk home from school, I have less than 8 seconds to cross the road or get hit. Hilarious, right? XD