• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. There's actually around 50000 in existence, but the Japanese government decided that one only needs to know about 1985 of them. ^^

Those conversations are terrible because you must speak for 20 seconds and if you don't you will die but sometimes all the other party says is literally "Hola" and who the hell takes 20 whole seconds to say "How are you". o.o

50000? Gah. I think my weeb just died. 1985 seems manageable though... Maybe

Don't speak for 20 seconds and you die? Oh my :c And the people who say "How are you?" in 20 seconds are ones who clear don't care for the course that much. That's just pure lazy...

Where do I sign up?

I'm hoping to graduate AP and IB courses. I can dream eh?

It's not even my pun, but yes, I am.

I believe most kanji is symbolic though.

If you sell your soul to the College Board, yep!...Seriously, though, I wouldn't take too many simply because there are only so many hours in a day.

Every Kanji represents something, and you make more words by putting them together in certain ways.

50000? Gah. I think my weeb just died. 1985 seems manageable though... Maybe

Don't speak for 20 seconds and you die? Oh my :c And the people who say "How are you?" in 20 seconds are ones who clear don't care for the course that much. That's just pure lazy...

Where do I sign up?

Yeah, maybe...Then when you're all done learning them, you have to read Japanese regularly for the rest of your life or gradually forget everything. And then you will cry again.

It's really hard...and yup, that's why my Spanish class went from 8 people to 4 in the span of 4 months. XD

Lolwut.

Meh...

She's not a part of LTP we shall say so..

Hm.

I went there on my first day upon joining when I was checking the forums features

Same here.

I'm a Ex-IPChatter Totally not aerith

Wait you are?

Why did you leave?

Also you and I both know I killed you for Jenova.

...um, so...what?

If you sell your soul to the College Board, yep!

Sounds painful, but I'll do it!

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Yeah, maybe...Then when you're all done learning them, you have to read Japanese regularly for the rest of your life or gradually forget everything. And then you will cry again.

It's really hard...and yup, that's why my Spanish class went from 8 people to 4 in the span of 4 months. XD

Lolwut.

I dun wanna cry again, Crizzie :'c

Lol, that just says it all really, doesn't it? D:

Sounds lazy and I love it

The class and the teacher, mostly

The language could be better, but it's mostly what I said above

I see...Yeah, it's hard to redeem a bad class and teacher... o____e;

Ah, but Spanish is said to be one of the easiest to learn...from what I've heard, anyway. Japanese, on the other hand, is supposed to be one of the hardest languages for Americans to learn. ^^;

Sounds painful, but I'll do it!

Good luck! I have a classmate that took six APs in her junior year, so it's possible...I think.

I dun wanna cry again, Crizzie :'c

Lol, that just says it all really, doesn't it? D:

Sounds lazy and I love it

Me neither. :c

Indeed. Why didn't I take the other Spanish course? The one that doesn't require you to take an AP? ;_____;

You're amazing.

English is far easier than Portuguese or Spanish

From what I've seen, Portuguese has some weird-ass pronunciations sometimes. Seriously, how the hell do you pronounce that a with a tilda on it?