• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine then, Mr. "I have opinions".

I was mostly referring to you being against waifus and saying it needs to be stopped. I personally don't want to join the whole waifu thing either (I prefer to keep it as attraction, and leave it as that) but I'm not going to try to put an end to it on SF just because I personally don't want to do it.

Also, it's quite rude to call people's interests "creepy." It's not like what others like or enjoy directly affects you. I keep it as attraction, and nothing more.

yeah and being attracted to humanized ponies is to me, creepy

if you're going to put your interests out there for people to see, you're gonna get judged

feel free to judge me; or if you think you're above judging, then don't; i see it as creepy so i'm going to label it as such :V

same things goes for waifus. it bothers me because someone is detached enough from real life to fall in love with a fictional character. not only are you ignoring reality, you're allowing yourself to become emotionally attached to something that is not real. it's unhealthy. and quite creepy.

watch out my opinions r spr srs.

and if u have not noticed, i am quite rude

mostly because of your seemingly trying to shove the ponies in our face, mostly with your sig, now; especially 'cause it's from the arbitrary reason of "year of the horse", which somehow means my little pony 'cause w/e that makes sense.

jog on m8.

...I sometimes get the feeling whenever I say I'm crazy, existence takes that as me insulting myself and conspires to make the things around me as strange as possible to make me look like the sanest man alive by comparison.

but also the constant complaining about said waifus/husbandos could be toned down just a tad

they should just not be stated period :V

nah m8

purge the unclean

burn the heretic

kill the alien

etc.

On the subject, I will fully admit some of my interests are creepy/deviant. You have to cater to your audience, and know when is the time and place to "reveal your powerlevel" or whatever it's called these days. Getting called out for being creepy when you're being creepy isn't rude, it's matter of fact. "Creepy" as it stands, is a ludicrously light-weight word to get offended over too, in my personal opinion.

Edit: Oh, there was a new page. Well that's awkward.

Edited by Balcerzak

nah m8

purge the unclean

burn the heretic

kill the alien

etc.

I know what you mean, m8

but

I'm sick of hearing about waifus all the time ;n;

On the subject, I will fully admit some of my interests are creepy/deviant. You have to cater to your audience, and know when is the time and place to "reveal your powerlevel" or whatever it's called these days. Getting called out for being creepy when you're being creepy isn't rude, it's matter of fact. "Creepy" as it stands, is a ludicrously light-weight word to get offended over too, in my personal opinion.

Edit: Oh, there was a new page. Well that's awkward.

That's true, Bal.

ugh

Though I'm now glad I left the Touhou threads since it was all THIS IS MY OTP and SHE'S MY WAIFU and holy geez it was getting hard to put up with.

lol bal

power levels don't even bother me, i hang around rey all the time fer gawd's sake

you are right with the knowing when to 'unleash it', tho'

everyone creepy \ '3'/

just want u to understand randoman, u r creepy. sry if that's super offensive to you.

Edited by I have opinions

Hah

i will make no comment on the physical qualities of ana because i know of only one picture of her and it would be rude of me to make any comments like that

but if her personality is the same irl as she is here, i find it hard to believe she will make many friends.

Edited by I have opinions

From what I've heard from Ana, she's actually quite shy and quiet in real life.

and if u have not noticed, i am quite rude

mostly because of your seemingly trying to shove the ponies in our face, mostly with your sig, now; especially 'cause it's from the arbitrary reason of "year of the horse", which somehow means my little pony 'cause w/e that makes sense.

Talking about them outside the sig/avatar/thread was a bit excessive, I'll concede that. But seeing how advertising is allowed in sigs, there's technically nothing wrong with the sig.

Edited by Randoman

what if ana can do the same thing

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

iOdL81bSMWKYr.gifiOdL81bSMWKYr.gifiOdL81bSMWKYr.gifiOdL81bSMWKYr.gifiOdL81bSMWKYr.gif

I'll have a girl before Ana gets a guy, and the odds of me getting one are almost zero since I'm such a horriBLS