• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes!! \o/

idk man I've just been a bit on the reclusive end lately but at the same time I get lonely and WANNA CONVERSE and grace people with my prescence

wanting two different things you can't do at the same time is tough

Good morning LtP.

Don't mind me, just saying hey before I go.

Oh, look who it is. o:

Cake care!

Lol was that on purpose?

Sometimes!! \o/

idk man I've just been a bit on the reclusive end lately but at the same time I get lonely and WANNA CONVERSE and grace people with my prescence

wanting two different things you can't do at the same time is tough

Awwhhh. Well, we're glad you're here, and I know the feeling. x.x;

GJ Shezzy lol.

Personally I say the annoying thing about Casual mode is when people who've only played Awakening on Casual don't want to try the other FEs because they're scared of permadeath. Granted, FE12 also had casual but I doubt most people know about the game in the first place.

Driver's stuff mostly, but that had to take a backseat for a bit due to family stuff a couple of weeks back-- now I just gotta get either one of my parent's or someone else to give me the chance to practice due to lacking a vehicle of my own @~@

Ahh. :o Cake care!

Oh yeah, you did mention before that you were taking driving lessons.. or at least I think you mentioned it. And I know that feel too, good luck Lettuce

Haha, yeah, I did cake care indeed, friend. Now I hope you have a Cherry pie day.

Oh, look who it is. o:

Mhm, it's been a while since I talked to Letty, so "why not?" I thought.

Personally I say the annoying thing about Casual mode is when people who've only played Awakening on Casual don't want to try the other FEs because they're scared of permadeath. Granted, FE12 also had casual but I doubt most people know about the game in the first place.

That too, but this isn't always the case, I've seen foolish people say that the older games "aren't like" the newer games therefore they refuse to play them or, "I won't touch those games unless they get remade", or some other hoopla.

And the FE12 thing is also true, I bet if the ignorant masses knew that casual existed before FE13, they'd review their stance on casual being the "supposed" reason the "supposed" rift exists.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not too big a fan of casual, it makes getting into the older games even more of a hassle for those who have only played FE13.

Just...you can bash the mode all you want, but not the people who choose to play it.

There is much worse things to bash people on then how they play a single player game.

Like intense waifu warring.

Of course, but this is the internet. People will get pissed over anything and everything lol.

There's no stopping the waifu wars.

Mhm, it's been a while since I talked to Letty, so "why not?" I thought.

That too, but this isn't always the case, I've seen foolish people say that the older games "aren't like" the newer games therefore they refuse to play them or, "I won't touch those games unless they get remade", or some other hoopla.

And the FE12 thing is also true, I bet if the ignorant masses knew that casual existed before FE13, they'd review their stance on casual being the "supposed" reason the "supposed" rift exists.

Heh, of course.

That too. Darn it people, it's not like the older games will murder you.

How real is the rift?

Oh, I did driving lessons a few months back.

Though my teacher was this ornery old man who loved to open the window and swear at unscrupulous drivers driving past me during my lessons.

It was fun, sort of.

Shoot, that reminds me! I'm due for driving lessons soon...but first, permit test. x.x

...Wait what? You live in the same state as Hoshi? o:

I hope the NY test won't be too bad, but it's NY so who knows. Thanks; I'll do my best.

By the way, how many languages do you know, Shezzy?

Heh, of course.

That too. Darn it people, it's not like the older games will murder you.

How real is the rift?

Yeah.

It's almost like... almost like certain people think Awakening is the only FE... or at least they really want it to be.

How real is the rift? You wisely don't go to the If boards, therefore you miss shit like this:

And I quote:

"The one thing I hope for this game is that the older fans don't rip it apart for being different, like they did to Awakening"

"Yeah, but we got through that one, we can get through this one too"

End quote.

And I quote:

"The one thing I hope for this game is that the older fans don't rip it apart for being different, like they did to Awakening"

Goddamn, it's not that hard to see that many complaints about Awakening are because of or at least stem from actual problems, even if you are of the opinion that the bashing gets overblown at times.

For the record, I like Awakening.

I think it's the general direction the series took after Awakening, rather than Awakening itself that bothers me.

Bothers me the same way that I was bothered when my friend said "SMT must be otaku/weeb shit" after the IR#FE trailer.

Oh well.

This I can agree with

Yeah.

It's almost like... almost like certain people think Awakening is the only FE... or at least they really want it to be.

How real is the rift? You wisely don't go to the If boards, therefore you miss shit like this:

And I quote:

"Yeah, but we got through that one, we can get through this one too"

End quote.

B-b-bu-but that makes no sense... ;______________;

Uhhhh...wow. I'm just gonna...not comment.

Goddamn, it's not that hard to see that many complaints about Awakening are because of or at least stem from actual problems, even if you are of the opinion that the bashing gets overblown at times.

For the record, I like Awakening.

Sadly, I think I might have liked Awakening if the obnoxious part of the fanbase didn't...turn me off.

I think it's the general direction the series took after Awakening, rather than Awakening itself that bothers me.

Bothers me the same way that I was bothered when my friend said "SMT must be otaku/weeb shit" after the IR#FE trailer.

Oh well.

1) What are they thinking?

2) what are they thinking