• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Ch. 11x is done. Took me like 10 attempts just because of RNG screwness.

I didn't even get any reward for letting the three children escape. What a waste of time...

In the next chapter I can't bring Asvel and Nanna as my healers. That means I must bring Safy with her 15 HP and 0 defense. Will be fun...

[spoiler=Asvel too OP - please nerf!]1piOKhA.png

Even Tanya and Karin have somewhat of strength.

Edited by Mister CatTeaDawn

At least in ch 4. it wasn't a bad idea to let the prisoners escape. Otherwise I'd have got a serious problem...

Probably I wouldn't have come so far in this game, because he's ticket to most bosses.

Hopefully Olwen can kick ass as well since she has a great tome too.

Dqwb3N.jpg

XJEjVY.jpg
N5jiWt.jpg
ReJYdb.jpg
78nymg.jpg
4UBars.jpg
672iVK.jpg
tIFVD0.jpg

Did the Rock Candy trick some at Lost World.
Recommended Endgame equipment for a quick run.
No death run
Did this entire run with no dies as it is easy with proper preparation. Like against the mani mani statue for instance...equip a Night pendant before fighting him. Because he can instantly kill you with the pale light attack which a Night Pendant will totally prevent. The Trillouge sprout is hard at low levels. This run nearly ended in failure because of it! Bring lots of Secret Herbs and Teddy Bears. I MEAN IT! Because the foes there will shroom you to death and will waste turns if they hit the Teddy bears with it! The Trillouge sprout can turn you to stone aka Diamond. If this happens...use Secret Herbs. It's the only way that you can cure it at this point of the game. Moonside is easy enough to deal with Jeff's Slime Generator. They can easily deal with the Enraged Fire Plugs wasting their turns trying to break free from their solidification while having Ness bash them to death until they die. This tip saves on lots of resources and can have Ness save the PP for the tougher foes and the Mani Mani fight. You don't know how awesome Jeff really is especially when he's an absolute boss slayer with the Multi Bottle Rockets. :3
Bottle Rocket the Dept Store Spook immediately since he is a threat on your no death run just like all of these other areas. The beginning of the game is easy. Just keep your level in check and have Ness use PSI shields on the cops as they hit hard and really hurt. Especially, Captain Strong. Bring lots of Hamburgers. I mean it! Which this allows Ness to save PP for the PSI shield that you need against the Onett Police force! Don't battle Frank till level 6, or 7. :) The dept store is one of the hardest parts of the entire game. Bring tons of Teddy Bears as they rip them to shreds easily and needing to survive their Brutal Thunder PSI that the musical guitars unleashes while your put to sleep that they can do. The Mystical Musical records hit hard and will need serious PSI shielding for protection.
The Krakken is easy enough to deal with, but be careful without a Flame Pendant if your to battle him before Sanctuary 5 that the hint man will tell you to go across the sea to Scraba before the 5th/6th Sanctuary bosses even though it's recommended to do those sanctuary places first before going across the sea to Scaraba. Nearly almost died because everyone else got wiped out in a break of a sweat and Ness was the only one to survive and had bashed away till it died. BRING A FLAME PENDANT...I MEAN IT! This is another point that will easily put your no death run in failure. it's Fire Breathing attacks can deal over 300 damage to everyone without a Flame Pendant.
Everything else was smooth sailing from there as it got really easy after getting the Sword Of Kings.

ZGe7uf.jpg
A weird way of putting it after warping to the area and encountering them. =P
WDQYhv.jpg
A2lkcH.jpg
Hee hee. 244 guts. :3
Yields a crit after 2-3 regular blows.
bghnfO.jpg
j36pRP.jpg
Needed to do this for Paula...too.
5C6eyd.jpg
gc8B3g.jpg
Now she has some Guts.
kPrNyX.jpg
6cjO0G.jpg
!
IysPP8.jpg
h9uqdm.jpg

Gone for newer heights. Even the Final dungeon enemies cannot get a turn sometimes. All done with no cheat devices as I'm playing this on my Wii-U. Rock Candy trick+SNOTTING technique and constant resetting to getting these at a much shorter time and not getting overlevelled! I've got all of these in just two days. Just having fun with some other games downloaded until I can get the Fire Emblem IF game!
Edited by Princess_Florina

Oh wow, it's Ayayanami. Long time no see.

Hey. :D

How r u? I'm having fun with these Wii-U, Wii downloadable classics till I get the FE IF game. Which were...

-Chrono Trigger (Wii)

-Final Fantasy IV (SNES II)

-Final Fantasy VI FFIII (SNES)

-Earthbound Beginnings

-Earthbound

------

tbbmYD.jpg
Beat this game twice at their recommended levels. Which is this and It felt nice to play this game officially translated for the second time!
v515Yc.jpg
Why Ninten gets better Speed than Ness?! =o
2yHz84.jpg
Less Offensive than Paula, but she can immobilize her opponents with "PSI Block" "Paralyze" "Blind" and can instantly kill some enemies with her PSI Omega Fire spell.
xSQzEY.jpg
He's a little low levelled, but finished it anyway.

Mother I (Official Translated run) (Earthbound Beginnings!)
Only had one death upon this run. Throughout half the game even at the end, none! Not even the Titaniums got me. They are very dangerous in this game unlike Mother 3 that they are absolute wimps. The Titaniums can inflict nearly every debuff in the game which makes escaping, or PK Beaming Centraing them absolutely recommended. The Zombies in the beginning can be trouble if unprepared as well as the spooky mansion mid-game! Everywhere else is to take caution. Hate those Maniac Trucks. They can exhaust their smoke out of their engines giving Ninten asthma attacks making him unusable without an inhaler.
Not telling. but...the game is great! :D
Mother 3 conquers all though. :D
Edited by Princess_Florina

Only times that really applies to me...

Last Remote > Hartmann's Youkai Girl

The Gensokyo the Gods Loved > Candid Friend

The Provincial Makai City Esoteria > The Tiger Patterned Bisamonten

The Maid and the Pocket Watch of Blood > Luna Dial

The Centennial Festival of Magical Girls > UN Owen

The Shining Needle Castle Sinking in the Air > Reverse Ideology

Alice in Wonderland > The Grimoire of Alice

Lullaby of Deserted Hell > Corpse Voyage

Off the top of my head.

Edited by Nue Houjuu

Another world.

oh good, something i know how to do

hit me up if you need advice

Why not TPDP

Best Touhoumon

Also want my AW .clt?

you mean mine, since i gave it to you

I think I'm fine.

So, does the battle theme change based on what starter you picked.

Like, Maiden's Capriccio for Reimu, or something.

No.

Also have fun getting your ass kicked around by Remilla Shezzy

if you actually get to her, hee

Edited by Kurumi Tokisaki