• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

My roommate is a freshman and she has so much work right now, I feel bad just watching her do nothing but work lol. Meanwhile, my workload is less this semester than it was last year...at least, for now.

Yeah, but at least I didn't try to take Chemistry and Calculus at the same time. She dropped Calc for a history class that apparently likes to give pop quizzes and she was panicking over that. I don't think I've seen her go out and make friends yet, actually. We will see when clubs start doing things. :o

Good morning.

Hey Shezzy.

Ha, at least you're going to college early, if I remember correctly. Here's hoping you don't drown in worse work at college lol.

I should be doing some work as well, but my roommate's alarm woke me up and I wanted to sleep a little more. But that's not happening.

Yeah, but at least I didn't try to take Chemistry and Calculus at the same time. She dropped Calc for a history class that apparently likes to give pop quizzes and she was panicking over that. I don't think I've seen her go out and make friends yet, actually. We will see when clubs start doing things. :o

Good morning.

Chemistry and Calculus huh? Is she shy, or just keeps to herself?

Hey queso, how is your queso?

Yeah, it really is a drag to be at school for so long. College is much better in that regard. I've never had more than 3 hours of classes a day, though I always make sure to have classes everyday so I don't feel overwhelmed on any given day. You can also have all your classes on 2 out of 5 days of the week and spend those two days running all over campus lmao.

Also, you returned to HHH, Shezzy? 0;

Chemistry and Calculus huh? Is she shy, or just keeps to herself?

Hey queso, how is your queso?

I have the impression that she would be more outgoing if she could. Then again, she says she comes from a close knit community (in Queens, what lol) and the environment feels a lot more impersonal.

Mi queso está cansado.

I have the impression that she would be more outgoing if she could. Then again, she says she comes from a close knit community (in Queens, what lol) and the environment feels a lot more impersonal.

Mi queso está cansado.

Hmm, then it's likely that she likes the personal space, or so I speculate.

Haha. My condolences, mi cansado queso amiga (sp)

APs are painful, but I have junior standing right now thanks to taking 6 of them. : D

Yup, College also interests me because it's a bit more independent, teachers don't breathe down your neck to hand in busy work, etc...

Yeah, I'm back at HHH. Oh well.

Yup, and you need time management skills to survive. I've seen LARPers leave on academic probation because they spent too much time LARPing. Don't be like them.

If you leave LtP, I'll be sad.

Hmm, then it's likely that she likes the personal space, or so I speculate.

Haha. My condolences, mi cansado queso amiga (sp)

I dunno, I'm sure she wants to make friends other than me.

...wat

GOOD.

Psych is one AP I didn't take, but the ones I took weren't like that. They're recently revamped a chunk of AP courses. I don't know if Psych is one of them. Still, there tends to be just plain too much info to actually remember right, hence CRAMMING the week before the exam yaaaaay.

The psych exam is a joke, I'm not worried about it.

AP Bio on the other hand...heh.

But yes, there's just too much info, so the teachers rush through as quickly as possible, give as much as work as they can, hope some of it sticks, haha.

I see. My friends who took it actually got 5s on it, so good luck. I'm sure you can do it.

The AP revamps were supposed to fix that, but I doubt that they really did lol.

Guilt tripping is the best way to persuade me to do anything, btw.

Wow, poor you.