The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Jigglypuff, Wolf, Tink, and Sonic were the last people added to the game. The former three have no role because of their late arrival, but the latter is just there as last minute hype.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Jigglypuff, Wolf, Tink, and Sonic were the last people added to the game. The former three have no role because of their late arrival, but the latter is just there as last minute hype.

Oh, is that why? That's quite a shame.

I still think it would have been funnier if Jigglypuff had Sonic's role.

Hmm... let's see.

• Sega was a rival for Nintendo.
  • Don't like the gameplay of the platformers (too fast).
  • Can't stand his character and role in SSBB. He's arrogant and he doesn't deserve to be the hero in the end of the game.
goddamn fanboy

GOTTA GO FAST

GOTTA GO FASTER SEEYA

I apologize for bringing my "anti-bias" to this thread.

It wasn't my intention to blame all the people, who like him and his games.

Sry for that!

Ah, so you're loyal to Nintendo?

The speed is the point lol, but yeah, it gets really hard to follow when you're going too fast. (Another complaint I have is how rings are handled. :x)

That did feel a bit like a deus ex machina. I think they should have at least hinted to Sonic getting there before his huge entrance. Also it would've been funnier if it was Jigglypuff. Jigglypuff totally should have had a story role in SSE.

In my childhood, yes. But it's like 20 years ago.

You must see that I grew up only with Nintendo consoles (NES, Gameboy, SNES, N64).

I always saw Sonic and Crash Bandicot as rivals for Super Mario and Nintendo.

However my tastes and preferences have changed after the time:

I lost any interest in Nintendo. Its only franchise I'm playing is Fire Emblem of course (though I'd like to try out Pikmin, if it came out for 3DS).

Even Smash Bros doesn't interest me anymore, because the latest part ruined this franchise for me: removed story and added stupid and unnecessary characters instead.

Yes, I was absolute pissed off about Sonic's announcement in Brawl and his appearance increased my hate towards him even more.

And yes, I don't like games with much speed, because I've problems to visualize them with my eyes. The same reason, why I abandoned Touhou.

Now, I'm only focussed on JRPGs, action RPGs and strategical games. I don't play any platformers like Super Mario, Kirby or Donkey Kong anymore.

Since Nintendo doesn't offer me many games of these genres, I'm going to play PS2 + PS3 games now.

I only own the Wii because of FE9 + 10.

At least there were released lots of interesting games for the (3)DS.

goddamn fanboy

GOTTA GO FAST

GOTTA GO FASTER SEEYA

I'm tooooo slloooooowwwwwww.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

Hating Sonic because of Sega's rivalry with Nintendo seems kinda silly seeing as thats long dead and gone now, but I agree with Jules on point 3 sooooooooooooooooooooo much dude

at least they made him a lot more bearable in the Sonic Boom cartoon

I love Sonic. Also the Genesis games weren't that fast since most of the time you would be jumping from place to place.

My taste in games have mostly stayed the same since I was a kid.

GOTTA GO FAST YEAH

.. Except the recent sonic games aren't fast, just horribly made and extremely arrogant characters

Aka, I've never played Sonic in my life, I prefer creating my own desires before playing games

And I suck at video games

Edited by Crystalfrost Winter

To be fair I like the music in most Sonic games quite a lot.

It's okay Jules, I don't like Sonic either. Platformers ain't my thing, and fast platformers are just worse.

I'd much rather play Zelda, Touhou, and RPGs

To be fair I played platformers and had fun of them when I was a very small child.
My mom was a huge fan of the Super Mario series, and so she introduced me into this.

However it's not unusual that someone's tastes and favors change after a time. Same happened to me.

I wished I could get into Zelda, but I suck at puzzle adventures. My dad had to finish the two N64 parts for me.

Touhou would be more fun for me, if my reaction time was better and I had a smaller keyboard. I mainly play it during the travels to the uni.

Currently I'm going to try out new franchises, but it always requires the help of other people... because I'm a terrible videogamer.

And I suck at video games

I thought it'd only apply to myself.

huh if i were to play smash i'd play ryu since i play street fighter 3 and alpha 2.

You have good tastes.

ryu seems quite comb focused from what i've heard. probably couldn't play him well since i'd try to play it like SF lol.

Yeah, it's easier to main Ryu if you've played SF, namely SF4

Ya should watch me playing XCOM.

I don't want to know, how many :facepalm: John already did about my playwise.

I think even a 5 year old child would beat me in Smash Bros or Pokémon.

Fire Emblem is the only videogame series I'm sort of good at.

Yeah...that's pretty much it!

at least they made him a lot more bearable in the Sonic Boom cartoon

Can't say I've seen the show, but I didn't like him in the game much. In the main series Sonic was always kinda cocky, but never an asshole. Boom Sonic leaned a bit in that direction.