The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I'm starting to get gag reflexes whenever I see people post skype logs with like 50 different names in it.

My god people.

I can't tell if this is hyperbole because I have actually heard of groups with 50+ people in them.

Me too tbh.

There's been a couple groups I've been asked not to join or people tried to get me to think they don't exist, then they post logs for that log and I'm feeling kind of left out.

Wow, that's...pretty mean. I doubt that people who would do that would be good company for you anyway. Also, you have a Skype? o:

And I hate when those people who are in those disgustingly large group always talk about how shy, reserved, and quiet they are.

How they prefer small groups of friends they know well to large groups where no one even knows each other.

Pfft.

It's not a healthy way of communication imo, I don't see what these people are really getting out of it, besides a base and shallow need to be in large groups around people who like you.

Lol, well, you can be in a group and be too uncomfortable to do much but watch other people chat.

Some people are just astoundingly extroverted...is one thing you could say.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Soledai's idea is the most agreeable

(Note: it's just advice from me, but don't pay them any heed. He who laughs is a bigger fool than one who goes about his business. And if your business is to laugh, you're living in the matrix them.)

Also because I'm stuck in limbo/purgatory, I can't post profile feeds

gg Vincent

Edited by Crystalfrost Winter

Almost came too late to the uni just because of doing a stupid list for this forum.

Had to run for my life to get the train in time.

When I arrived the uni, I read a note with this message: Unfortunately the prof is ill. The class is cancelled today.

Getting up at 4 AM and hurrying for absolutely nothing. Wonderful!

So I'll probably just

Hang out in this thread for a bit

How's everyone doing?

Acceptable

Was frustrated by 3d Maya earlier today and am bored at work now

:/

Edited by shinpichu

[spoiler=The reason why I posted it.]I remembered on that, when it was already too late... I hate myself so much! Really!

/pats

If you're not using Shanan, it's not a huge deal since you couldn't use Balmung anyway.

Is Sinterklaas Santa's super hero alter ego who kills anger and hatred with a candy cane sword and destroys oppression with a fruitcake magnum with bullets that would be illegal in America.