• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job.

I caved to save stating for that fucking dragon in mm2, the orb room, and the final boss.

As for mm3, I had to abuse them for snake man (inb4 he's easy), the doc robots, the yellow devil (who actually isn't that bad), and probably something else I'm forgetting.

The original game is the hardest one though

Let's just say that the mm3 Yellow Devil isn't the infamous one

It's the one in smash bros, right?

I don't even want to know about the first one.

However, I have watched a video about mm1 yellow devil.

Damn. He got nerfed hard in mm3 and smash.

Megaman 1 is difficult in general, I recall dying more in that game's Wily Castle more than mm2's anyway

Good job.

I caved to save stating for that fucking dragon in mm2, the orb room, and the final boss.

As for mm3, I had to abuse them for snake man (inb4 he's easy), the doc robots, the yellow devil (who actually isn't that bad), and probably something else I'm forgetting.

Snake man is one of the candidates for first robot master in a run.

You're late, I already knew!

I hope m-m-muh waifus(Alraune and Great Valkyrie) are easier to get.

People seriously need to stop comparing the difficulty of NES games to Dark Souls.

Beating some of the early megaman games without any save states impresses me much more than being one of the thousands of mainstream gamers who have beaten Dark Souls.

In fact, I'd say this overhyping of the game's difficulty is ruining the series, really. People are seeing the games as more a masochistic pleasure than an actual game.

When all it's difficulty is really just trial and error.

Not to mention all the elitism.

Isn't a lot of Mega Man's difficulty trial and error too. Also, I don't see Dark Souls as masochistic, I see it as a medieval style dark fantasy with fun gameplay and neat lore. Also I can be a knight and wear knight armor.

Yeah, I don't find it cheap. My deaths were all my fault. And I'm too careful to die. What stops me from beating it is that I'm too into it. As in I'm so engrossed in it I get creeped out by the atmosphere. The Depths? More like dank sewers with slimes and giant, ugly rats that are easily kill-able.

A chat thread with a dead objective.

As a whole, a Fire Emblem fansite with some drama here and there. You'll prolly never post here again, though.