• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a sad morning when you find your wireless headphones are broken. Not even that they don't work, or that the wires split somewhere, but he actual charger socket itself is whats busted and now can never charge again. :/

Yeah my party wasn't amazing. Level 80 hito with harlot/uriel/albion.

I think I beat the game with somewhere around 60% compendium. The conpletionist in me wants 100% but there's a lot of fusion involved that I don't want to do.

I also wanted Beelzebub and Metatron for my party but that involved grinding I wasn't willing to do.

Now I just need to beat DDS2.

I'll get around to sj and smtiv eventually, biggest problem is money lol.

Fun fact: kagutsuchi and Lucifer took me literally an hour. Noah was worse though, I didn't have many reliable elemental attacks, so there was a lot of waiting. I couldn't pierce/deathbound him either, unlike everything else.

Is there any particular reason Isamu wanted to call his god Noah? My first thought is a biblical thing but I'm not sure lol

If I ever replay this game, I'm considering doing a nuzlocke so I can hate myself even more.

Apparently all I needed to do was give Nocturne a chance, because it's my favorite game in the series so far. I had a lot of fun with it tbh.

DDS is fun but it's even more grind happy than any game in the series, and it's a minor thing but Metatron and Beelzebub both use the standard boss theme while they both have a unique theme in Nocturne.

Fun fact, both Metatron's and Beelzebub's theme in nocturne are remixes of the Law and Chaos theme respectively from SMT1

Yeah I knew this. I meant that Beelzebub and Metatron both have a unique battle theme not used anywhere elsewhere in the game, while they both use the standard boss music in dds, which is a shame.