The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

lmao i'm laughing so much right now

HUGE persona 5 palace 7 spoilers below

can't believe the entire story of the game just happened because of daddy issues

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Parenting problems can be the cause of many bad things in video games.

I just completed Odin Sphere (very good game I must say) and:

Spoiler

If Valentine wasn't so possessive of his daughter Ariel and accepted her love for Odin, Armageddon (where everyone, or all but 4 people on the good route, die) wouldn't have happened. Similarly, Ariel and Odin's twin children Ingway and Velvet wouldn't have been traumatized either.

Odin himself is also terrible. He did nothing while his daughter was forced to dance in skimpy clothes for her grandfather and be whipped as punishment. Similarly, had Odin not been so concerned with his public image as a king publicly acknowledged his bastards, Ingway would never have tried to kill him and acquire the power of Darkova- which proved essential for the coming of Armageddon.

Not to mention Odin's lack of love drives a lot of Gwendolyn's storyline too.

33 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Hide contents

can't believe the entire story of the game just happened because of daddy issues

Also HUGE spoilers for the same part

Spoiler

I can't believe the game just straight up did the "Trust nobody, not even yourself" meme

4dc.png4dc.png

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

Reveal hidden contents

adachi was better

even if he was badly written

Ugh, i'm almost beating persona 5, but my sister is far from beating nier automata..... and she hasn't played it in like a week

i'm praying that she'll stop playing it after ending A so we can switch the games already

Edited by Nobody

You guys think i'm slow at beating games, but seriously, my sister is much slower

i swear to god, when i used her steam account to play berseria, her save file was at over 200 hours and she still hadn't beaten that game.

Edited by Nobody

A corrupt & incompetent scholar was teaching a class on the Shu-Han.

“Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Zhuge Liang and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Emperor Guangwu!”

At this moment, a brave, Intelligent, legalist & pragmatic dadudu who had served in 50 campaigns and understood the necessity of forgoing conventional morality & Confucianism in certain situations held up a picture.

“When did Shu take this?"

The arrogant scholar smirked quite smugly, thinking it was the Sichuan basin replied “between 2908-2910, you stupid dadudu"

“Wrong. These are the Wuzhang Plains, and if Zhuge Liang was as you say… then it should be controlled by the Shu-Han by now”

The scholar was visibly shaken, and dropped his Feather Fan and copy of Shu government records, He stormed out of the room spitting blood like any 'good' Shu official.

The students applauded and all embraced Legalist doctrine that day and accepted Cao Cao & Sima Yi as their lord(s) and saviour(s).

Then a Feng Huang called The "Mandate of Heaven" flew into the room and perched atop the Imperial banner and shed a tear. Poems such as 'Though the Tortoise Lives' Long' & 'Cold the gale blows by the frigid river Yi' were recited several times, and Qin Shi Huang himself showed up and enacted many reforms across the country, along with executing many of the scholars.

The scholar was found out to be a bandit & sandal weaver and was sentenced to execution the next day, however He died of Hypothermia due to a light shower of rain.

12 hours ago, shezzy said:

how

did she like leave it on overnight or something a few times

A mix of that and just being slow

btw, do you play as 9s on playthrough A, or just after that?

because my sister is already playing as 9s, so maybe she's on playtrough B

i don't want to ask her directly because i don't want her to know there's more in the game if she doesn't already

the current dsp shenanigans are hilarious - in which he signed a contract with some partnership company called laveria media since getting dropped by machinima, which looks to be a college project partnership company from some students in the UK without doing any research into them, and then the ex-co-founder girl and founder guy came into a anti-dsp podcast and were shown videos of him, and went on to rip the piss out of him

they called it off and now he denies ever trying to partner with them even after admitting previously he was getting a new mcn

86b484bc3c.png

Edited by Tryhard

No, they're not right imo, mainly at bloodborne being a 2/10 lol

actually, i couldn't disagree more when it comes to BB

it seems to me that that person judges all video games as if they were visual novels

i DO agree with them about Berseria's story being great, super well writen and yeah, better than Persona 5's

Edited by Nobody