Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/7/2017 at 5:50 AM, Tryhard said:

what do you think xD

personally i don't think he even sees how the game is different as he seems to not understand mechanics

fyi this guy also has a video entitled "All Fire Emblem Awakening Waifus Ranked Worst to Best" in which Nowi is #1

:thumbsup:

He's being a bit unfair but Echoes' gameplay is quite bad though. Easily the worst part of the game.

3 hours ago, UNLEASH IT said:

He's being a bit unfair but Echoes' gameplay is quite bad though. Easily the worst part of the game.

Coming off Awakening, and just past the first act in Echoes, the gameplay is...different. EXP and stat gains seem somewhat small, but it's nothing I can't get used to. There's definitely some stuff I know I'm gonna get excited for just because of some npc stuff I've read.

5 minutes ago, Regent said:

Coming off Awakening, and just past the first act in Echoes, the gameplay is...different. EXP and stat gains seem somewhat small, but it's nothing I can't get used to. There's definitely some stuff I know I'm gonna get excited for just because of some npc stuff I've read.

i don't want to be an asshole (jk i sort of want to :P), but awakening's gameplay is also pretty bad compared to other fire emblem games

Edited by Nobody

50 minutes ago, Nobody said:

i don't want to be an asshole (jk i sort of want to :P), but awakening's gameplay is also pretty bad compared to other fire emblem games

Oh no, my feeling have been hurt, you monster! At least I enjoyed it, and that's really all that matters, right? 

Edited by Regent

2 hours ago, Megalodon966 said:

Ah editing Wikipedia is a great way to pass the time.

I hope you're not doing anything naughty on there. ;) Not that they should, but someone could be using that as a source for an essay!

18 minutes ago, Regent said:

I hope you're not doing anything naughty on there. ;) Not that they should, but someone could be using that as a source for an essay!

I have an account there and mainly revert vandalism there, I also have a User Page there as Felicia777: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Felicia777

39 minutes ago, Chen said:

can't believe people are opposing net neutrality just to be contrarian wew

I 100% knew this would happen

Some people belive the outrage against net neutrality is just “liberal hivemind”

10 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

nf1o7G5.png

lol

thinking how much time i’ve wasted here makes me saddddd

but really now i’m curious about the context of that post

19 minutes ago, Nobody said:

lol

thinking how much time i’ve wasted here makes me saddddd

but really now i’m curious about the context of that post

it was in response to some guy criticising people that were slackactivists about the whole net neutrality deal